Turning Back

Shays pov.

"Wow." He says looking at Derek who is laying on the table, we drove straight to Deatons afterwards after we dropped Malia and Kira off.

"Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow?' Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles says.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities." Deston claims looking at all of us, I run my hand through my hair.

"He's cold." I state walking over and touching his forehead.

"Really cold." Lydia states.

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott ask.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton sighs.

"So what do we do with him?" Stiles ask.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton claims.

"You mean from Kate?" I state looking at him.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Deston says.

"Why would she want do this to him?" Lydia ask.

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her. You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night...And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton states.

"Actually my grade are still good, but my mom would like me home I guess." I sigh.

"Someone should stay with you." Scott says.

"I'll stay. My grades are fine...Despite missing a few classes." Lydia says.

"I'm so not okay with this." Stiles says.

"Guys, go." Lydia sighs we all look at each other.

"No." Stiles claims I roll my eyes and grab his hand and start pulling him.

"Text us if anything happens." Scott says.

"Nope, still not okay with it. Not going anywhere. All right, just 'cause you're stronger..." Stiles doesn't finish as I use my strength and pull even harder we all leave.

1 hour later.

Stiles and I already dropped Scott off, we are now in front of my house.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Am I driving you to school tomorrow?" He ask I shake my head and he sighs.

I chuckle, "I'm sorry but you drive Malia and I don't really like her if you hadn't noticed." I smile.

"Yea, yea whatever... well I guess I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He sigh looking at me I nod.

"Course, you know it's over right no one is gonna tear us apart." I say.

"Yea but I still worry, I dont wanna lose you." He half smiles.

"You won't, I promise your stuck with me." I smile he laughs. "I'm going in now, you need sleep."

"Nooo." He whines I chuckle before I lean in and kiss him he kisses back. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I whisper before opening the door and leaving. I watch his Jeep pull out, I walk in the house quietly so I don't wake my mom.