Cure

Stiles pov...

We made it to the basement but Shay isn't looking good at all. We are looking for a way in Scott as Shay so I can find it better I keep looking till I see a path behind the shelfs I quickly push and it's an opening to a whole new hall. "Guts over here." I state they follow till we see and door but it looks like only claws can open it.
"Look at the cracks in the wall. It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right?" I ask I look at Scott and see Shay still in his hands I go and grab her from him. She moans as if it hurt.

"Um... Malia, can you try?" Scott ask.

"Why me?" She ask quickly.

"I don't have control." Scott claims.

"Okay. I'll do it. But first tell me what you've been hiding from me." I look at scott quickly does she know? "I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it. I know I'm on the list." She finishes.

"Yes..." I trail off.

"So how much?" She ask is she serious she wants to talk a out ti now.

"How much what?" Kira ask.

"How much am I worth?" She states.

"Four million." Scott says.

Kira puts a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

She nods. "Yeah. Scott's worth 25, someone raise another whole 47 for Shay, then Kira is just six. s
So they'll take you guys out way before me." She shruggs turning around and putting her claws in the opening I see the door open along with the stone scraping it opens and we get in I sit Shay down while everyone else sits down. I sit next to Scott while Malia sits across from us with Kira, Shay is laying her head in my lap staring at the wall she is feeling cold now I take of my jacket and give it to her.

"What are you doing?" She ask as she struggles to sit up.

"Your cold here." I say handing her my jacket I put it on her shoulders she pulls it on more before I notice her fingers the tips they are turning purple I grab her hand. "Shay your fingers, Scott look at her fingers." I say.

He looks at them then goes wide eyed. "Shay your getting worse." Scott says looking at Shay with concern.

"Babe he is right are you really that's cold?" I ask she shakes her head.

"In fine, we just need to wait okay." She says laying her head back down I run my hand through her hair and play with it.

"You know, this is where it all started. That's where the money was. 117 million in bearer bonds." I state looking at the Hale safe.

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira ask looking at us.

"Bank, I guess. They just let it sit here the whole time collecting dust. You know bearer bonds are basically extinct" I state playing with Shays hair which is super soft by the way.

"Why does it matter?" Kira ask confused.

I look at her. "You know how many problems that money could solve?"

"For you?" kira states I feel shay look up at my sge grabs my hand gand squeezes it.

"Me. My dad... The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him." I sigh I see Shay sit up and lay her head on my shoulder I wrap my arms around her.

"Mom does this thing, she writes down all the items in our budget, and how much they cost, then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until... We lose the house." Scott sighs I see Kira get up and walk over to schoot and hold his hand Malia just sits across from us before I see Shay wave for her to come over to us she get up and lays her head on kiras lap.