Drunk Kids

(I kinda laughed and cried on this picute because of how true it is 😂)

I sit in Stiles bed as Lydia and him sit at the computer. Trying to figure out the next key I drove Lydia and I here when Stiles said it would be better if we were here.

"Try Maddy. It's got to be Maddy." Stiles sighs.

"Doesn't Maddy feel a little obvious as a cipher key?" I state as Lydia nods.

"I guarantee it's Maddy." Stiles says typing in the name anyway, you jear yhe computer beep signaling its wrong. "Okay, your name. She left the code for you, right? So it's got to be your name." Stiles says now typing in Lydia's name it beeps again I sigh sitting up and looking at them. "Your mom's name?" He questions typing thay in inly for it to beep he sighs. "Do you have any beloved family pets?"

"Mmm." Lydia hums thinking I groan and throw my head back on the bed.

Scott's pov.

I'm at school in the locker room while everyone is trying to figure out the next key.

Coach clears his throat. "All right... Now I know the start of season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out-of-hand sometimes. The alumni show up, there's other teams, and alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol." He says before people start cheering.

Coach raises his hand. "All right." People still cheer loudly. "Shut up! Now, what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling down drunk in front of a massive open fire, I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys." Coach states people cheer again.

"I also remind you, your team captain, McCall, will be there. And I can count on him to narc on any and every one of these little bastards along with Matthews she told me she would be there and I expect you to be nice to the cross country captain since none of you dumbasses could get captin now get back to class." He state leaving in his office everyone files out and I quickly text Shay knowing she forgot.

Shays pov...

"The ashes were left for you. The code was left for you. You're supposed to be able to figure this out." Stiles says sitting on the bed next to me as I scroll through instagram.

"But no one else is. Which is why she made it hard. And Shayla isn't helping." Lydia states I look at her.

"Okay look it's not like I know what to do okay and Scott just texted me I have to help with the lacrosse bonfire I forgot about." I state sitting up Stiles looks at me a little sad.

"Your leaving." He says I nod.

"Stiles you and Lydia are fine and honestly we aren't really talking about anything but this so." I say I see hurt flash through his eyes. "Stiles I didn't mean it by that I'm just saying I rather go somewhere, where I am needed I'm just useless here." I state he nods under standing. I stand up and put back on my convers to leave I grabe my phone and walk over towards the door to leave I hear Stiles printer beep I ignore it as I walk for the door.

"Hey." I turn and see Stiles he kisses me quickly. "Be safe and I love you." He smiles.

"I will and you be safe love you too." I smile before leaving.

Stiles pov..

"Aren't you guys cute." I hear Lydia say as I turn around, I notice she is staring you know its hard to believe she can give compliments when she use to think it was all about her... wait all about her. I get and Idea. "Whoa! Okay? You... "No one else." No one else but you." I say.

"What?" She questions.

"Our guesses. They're all about Lorraine. Right? We keep trying to guess a word that has something to do with her. So, maybe we should be trying to guess one that's about you." I state.