Fixed

Scott's pov..

"Wait! Wait! Brett! This is his place. It's his." I yell at Brett Kira saved him and his sister as they we're hunted last night. We're in the Argent warehouse.

"Scott... If you bring in guests, you could have called." Chris says stressed.

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them." I say tired Satomi is with me as well.

"I know this man. He may not remember, but we've met before." Satomi says I can feel her tension.

"You can trust him. I trust him." I say to her as she says stresses.

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi states.

"What others?" Chris ask.

"Last night, there was a whole team after them. And they used crossbows like Shays." Kira says.

I see Chris face as he realizes somthing. "They're hunters, aren't they?" I ask.

"Not if they're killing for profit. Not anymore." Chris says.

"Can they find us?" Brett ask.

"They might already know you're here. Maybe they're waiting for dark." Chris sighs.

"So we're not safe here?" kira questions.

"We're not safe anywhere. We've been trying to get out for days. Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us." Satomi says.

"If they're coming, Scott, they're coming for you too and has anyone seen Shayla her mother was bumped down and you took her spot Scott your number two on the list and Shay is number two on the dead pool." Chris stresses.

"I know. I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith. She just needs more time. As for Shay Stiles called some things happened her mom is in a Coma Sheriff put more police there, as for Shay she is with her aunt at her house he aunt will be watching her. The house is being watched by the police, so she is safe while Stiles is a mess he is still trying to figure put the dead pool if Lydia can't." I sigh.

"Okay if Lydia needs more time then that's what she'll get." Chris says..

Stiles pov....

I sit in Shays hospital room I couldn't sit in her moms anymore I listens to the tape I had with Brunski on it with Malia, and let me tell you I don't want to be around her anymore or at all actually. Did she really mean a break or was it to save me heartache and she actually just broke up with me how does that work?

"Hey Stiles did you hear me?" Malia ask waving her hand in my face.

"Uh no." I say honestly.

"You know she'll be back she just needed..." I don't let her finish.

"Malia I espically don't want to talk about Shayla with you, I don't care what you actually have to say I just want to figure this out then figure her put okay." I states I see hurt flash through Malias eye.

"Okay then, well what I was saying was in the recording you can hear it's not in Eichen Lorraine had to have left right." She says I nod.

"This didn't happen at Eichen House." I state.

"But then where did she go?" She asked I shurg.

"That's what we need to find out." I state.

Scotts pov...

"They'll be okay." I state to Derek.

"They've got claws and fangs. But they're not fighters." Derek says as I look at him.