Wake Up

I woke up in some place I did not recognize. It did not look like a hospital room or my home. There was a man and a women right by my side. "Where am I?" I said. "You are at Sinko labs" the girl said.
"Why am I here?"
"You were in a robbery and a bomb went off and you and your partner went in a coma for 3 mouths. And by the way my name is Carter."
"And my name is Sara."
"Where is my partner?"
"He is at work and he is perfectly normal but you were out longer then him he woke up in a week and you woke up 3 mouths later" Sara said.
"So can I go home now."
"Yea, just be careful" Said Sara.
I went back to my house and saw that the footprints were still there. I walked to the kitchen and then I fell to the ground. It felt like a headache. I started to see pictures of people and what I ate. Then I saw a man running after me. He looked like the same guy that was in my house.
   I snapped out of my dream. I looked up at my clock and it was 5:07pm. I got home at 4:05pm. How was that possible? What had happen? Did I just blacked out? Was I dreaming or was it real life?
   I went to a hospital but when I reached the front door the same guy that was at my house and the same thing happened in my dream showed up. I ran away back to my home. I ran on the road, in the grass and on the sidewalks. I tripped over a root of a tree that was 3 houses down from mine. The guy picked me up and I was trying to fight with him but he was too strong. He put a bag over my head. He hits me in the head and I blacked out.