The Dream

I was in a subway station and I saw a man holding two guns that were facing my way. They looked like fake guns but I was still scared. Robert was with me and a cop. The cop had two guns one facing the man and one facing us. Then the cop stepped forward and said give yourself up you three. The man ran and Robert and I chased him. The cop still did not shot us but he wasps chasing after us. Then more cops came and griped us and put handcuffs on us. I tried to fight back but it did not pay. The man started to say you will never see you grandson again.
   What did he mean? I don't have a grandson. Was he my grandson?
   Then Robert levitated a chair and hit the cops with it. We ran out of the subway station but there were police cars everywhere. I closed my eyes and we traveled back to the hideout.
   Then there was an giant explosion. I then woke up right of the computer were I fell.
I see Robert looking over me.
Are you ok?
Yea, I just had a bad dream.
What was it about?
I don't remember.
I did remember but I did not want him to worry about that.

Ok we got to figure out how the control your powers because if you faint in public over and over they would think you have something wrong with you.
Ok then how did you figure how to control your powers?
Well I woke up before you and I had more time to considerate.
   I started to walk around and I felt like I just had a hang over. Everything was still blurry and the lights made my eyes cry. My legs were shaky and I could not move my arm.
   I then grappled a chair and almost fell over. Thankfully the chair did not have wheels. Ravers ran to me.
Are you ok?
Yea, I just felt a little dizzy.
You can not go anywhere Intel we figure out how to control your powers.
   I then sat in a chair.
What if I can't every control my powers!
You will and you will sleep here and practice.
I am really tired.
I will try to find a blanket and a pillow.
   Robert brought me a pillow and a blanket. I got myself comfortable and Robert sat in a chair. I tried to sleep but it seemed impossible. What if I sleep and never walk up or I have a dream in the future.
   I looked at the ceiling and I saw a bug. It was flying into the light and then when it hit the light I fell asleep.