In The Beginning

BEEEB BEEEEB BEEEEB!! "Ugg." The stupid alarm clock woke me up an hour early. I looked out my window and it was raining. I could feel the warmness of the summer wind through my window. I sat in my bed for an hour thinking of how my dad passed away when I was 13. My dad died in a car accident. My mom was driving with him and she had to stay at the hospital for the rest of her life. I went into a foster care system but I never got adopted.
I got out of bed and the History Channel was on. Who even likes the History Channel. All it talks about is stuff about the past like World War 1 and old things. I remember when I failed History in 5th grade. My parents yelled at me sooo badly that you could here it from the other side of Sinko. That next day kids called me stupid, failure, World War Stupid, and Nothing. I stayed home from school for 2 weeks until things settle down a bit in school.
I got up and grab the TV remote. I turned on channel 24 and the weather was on and it was a 95% chance of rain. I walked to get my coffee then my dog, Bandit, trips me and coffee got all over me. I start to scream and Bandit starts to lick me. I went to change my clothes.
I got ready for work and walked out the door. I got to my car and I forgot my keys. I ran back in and there was foot prints leading to my kitchen. I grabbed my gun and there was a man with a 2 guns!
"What do you want!"
"I want you to come with me."
" Why??"
"Because you are the chosen one."
Why was I the choose one? Who was this guy?
I ran to the front door and I ran as fast as I could to get away from that man. The guy was running after me. I ran through the city thinking of a way to get to the police station. I past the yogurt shop, Piggly Wiggly and a lot more stores. I ran in the police station and I yelled "A man is chasing me with guns!" The police saw the man and points there guns at him.
"Drop your weapons!"
He sat his guns on the ground. The police took the guy. The police took him to court and he was guilty of breaking in to my house.
I went back to the police station and thanked everyone for helping me. I walked to my office and sat in my chair tired. People started to yell "We have a live robbery." I jumped out of my chair and ran to get the keys to my police car.
I ran outside and my assistant, Robert, was in the car ready. I started the car and drove as fast as I could. "The robbery is in the main bank of Sinko" said Robert. I slammed on the gas. We got to the bank and there was a bomb by the bank entrances. The bomb was going to go off in 2 minutes. I moved people off the streets a while Robert tried to disable it but it was to late. Robert and I flew and hit the ground and all I remember was the clock of the bomb hitting me. ----- I have great plans for this next chapter so continue read and I will try to finish chapters every Friday or when I finish it. Make sure you comment😀😀-----