The Guy

I woke up in like a evil lab with metal pipes all over. My head hurt sooooo badly. It smelt like moist air. I was stuck in a chair. I tried to get out of the chair but then the guy walks in.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!"
"I need your help."
"With what??"
"There are something wrong with your head if you did not notice and now you can look into the future. I need your help to save the city."
"How will I save the city? I am just a detective."
"We will work together."
" I DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!"
"Well you will ones you see who I am."
   He took off a mask like in the kid mystery shows. My eyes were still tiered from waking up. When I looked closer it was my helper Robert.
"How do you know that I can see into the future?"
"Because when I was in my coma for a week I saw you in the future. We were working together on a case for our job and then you closed your eyes and you knew who did it."
"Ok. When do you have a power like I do?"
   He breathes and then a chair went across the room. I looked at him and then he untied me without touching me.
"Ho....How is that possible?"
" Well when I got hit with the bomb, there was a shock that hit me when I tried to disable it. Then it went through my body. Then I woke up and I could levitate stuff.
"But why do you want my powers?"
"I want you to fight crime with me."
"But how with my powers help you?"
" You can figure out when there will be a crime and you will talk through it will me."
"Where will our hideout be?"
"Here in an abandon building."
" Who will we be called cense we are heroes."
" You will be Time Man and I will be Gravity Man."
Robert brought out our outfits and they looked like sweatshirts. I had a black sweatshirt and Robert had a brown sweatshirt. There was an alarm going off and Robert ran to the computer.
"There is a Robert out on 24th street. Let's gear up."
"But I don't know how to control my powers!"
"When stay here and talk through this headpiece."
I ran to the computer and he rode in his car. I tried to lead him to 24th street but then I blacked out. ----- Hey it is the author! I was wondering if you like the story or not😀 and I may not post another chapter tell 2 Friday's later because we have a tournament for basketball.------