Chap. 1

Papyrus P.O.V

"Papyrus what's going on?" Sans asks as I pulled him along with me as the bad guys ran after us.

I didn't answer I just kept running. I can't answer these questions right now. I need to get him to safety and then I'll answer.

"I'm scared." He said as I ran even faster with him. "Why are those things chasing us?" Those things... They weren't things they were monsters that once lived but, ate a human soul. "PAPYRUS" he says even louder. "Where is daddy?" I stopped. I pulled him close arms length which at the time wasn't every long.

"Sans listen everything is going to be okay." I say in the calmest voice I can do.

"Pap"

"Listen I need you do do something for me. Do you think you can close your eyes and hold on to me? Until I say it's okay?" I ask and he nods.

"L-like this?" He asks as blue tears run down his face as he closes his eyes. He doesn't need to see this.

"Yeah that's great. Just like the great Sans" I say as I pull him close.

"Remember no peeking" I say as my eye lights up the dark lab.

*Dream over*

I woke up in a start. That memory of our dad getting sucked into that portal keeps playing over and over. I'm so glad Sans was asleep. It was a portal to another universe but, it didn't work.

"PAPY!" I heard a voice yell. Remember when I tell you I don't know who's older? Well I kinda do well somewhat. I am because Sans is still a teenager. We are 8 years apart. That day I had just turned 16 it's been 5 years since that day.

I get up. It's the middle of the night. What's wrong with him? I hear whimpering and crying form his room as I got closer. Sans has never shown any signs of power... Yet. All I've seen is his eye turning blue when he's gets scared or has a nightmare.

I walk in and see bones flighting everywhere with blue around them as I heard cries. I also see him holding his head. I sigh and walk over to him.

"Sans you need to calm down I'm right here." I try calming him down as I dodge bones flighting.

I finally get to him and he attaches onto me. I have no clue what the nightmare was about but, I can tell he's scared.

He finally calms down and as he does the bones drop.

"So what was the nightmare about I ask?" Please don't be about that night I know you most likely peeked.

"Papy y-you died. You left me like dad left us." He sobbed. I hugged him.

The next morning

"Papyrus you shouldn't smoke it's bad for your health. The sexy rectangle said so!" He says as he crosses his arms. Where did he learn sexy form? I swear if it was Blooky that robot is going down.

"Sans where did you learn that word form?" I ask taking the smoke out my mouth. The last thing I need is for me to get a call form work form his school saying he's been calling everything sexy.

"Oh you remember when we were talking about the box of taco shells and y-"

"No Sans the other word."

"Smoke? You told me about it whe-"

"The word sexy Sans." He makes a oh face.

"Well yesterday while you were still at work I went to see Undyen and walked in on her doing something and I over hear her say sexy. Well she said you call things sexy if you like them. She calls Blooky and Alphy's that all the time. She said it's a really nice comment." I am going to kill her. "So I've been calling everything that I like and enjoy sexy! Like Undyen, Alphy's, Blooky, Mettaion, you Papyrus a-"

"WAIT RIGHT THERE THIS IS MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE!" I say and look at his confused face. See? Innocent.

"Bro maybe in Hotland that's a compliment but, in Snowdin it's a very, very bad word." I say and see his face fall as tears comes into his eyes.

"I-I've been c-calling you a bad word?" He asks and I nod. Hey a little lie won't hurt. "I'M SO SORRY!" He cries. He runs into my arms and just cries.

"Hey, hey it's okay. You didn't know. I'll talk to her after work. Okay?" I ask. He pulls back and sniffles. He nods.

"Okay I think it's time to go to school. Would you like me to walk you?" I ask.

"YESS!" I chuckle. As we make our way out of our little house we live in.

'Undyen I gave you a list of word I consider curse words coming out of Sans' mouth.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it!