Happy Papy Chappy! 5

The OC I used up at rope for her.

Papyrus P.O.V

The day was normal. Sans bouncing around to go check on his puzzles, me sitting at our station waiting for him to come back. Well our normal. Me seeing Gaster ever so often. He won't leave me alone!

Normally around this time I would be asleep but, I keep having this nagging feeling something gonna happen to Sans. So I just kinda wait and watch.

"PAPY!" I look toward my right hearing Sans call me. I looked up and saw him coming towards me with a blue book.

I wonder what it is.

Sans came up towards the station and handed me the book. It's a journal of some type. Nothing one of out scientists ever write in. It's human. I open the first page and read it.

9/2/6

Subject 1 is very out spoken. He'll fight at ever coner of the way and it's very rough to handle when we let him near subject 2. They seem like sisters but, I could care less. Today is the day we finally do-

The rest of the page is to ruin to read. Subject 1? Subject 2? What in the world does that mean?

"Papy what does it say?" Sans said looking up at me. His blue eyes shining with curiosity.

"Oh nothing important Sans. Nothing at all." I said giving him a smile back.

"Oh okay!!" He says and runs off again. I take another look at the notes and then set them on the table and pull out my phone and text some friends. They work at the lab Undyen and I do. They all have different roles but, we all work together.

"What is it Papyrus? It maybe your day off but, I'm still working." Duska asks as I hear papers being shuffle.

"I got some human lab note. These are the third set! Sans is the one finding them!" I say. We have three others at the lab. I keep telling Sans it's nothing when it is something. Humans are in the underground I bet.

"Bring them in as soon as possible." She says as I heard someone yell her name. "Have to go talk later and bring Sans' in with you this time."  Everyone just loves Sans... Urgg of course bring Sans!

"Yeah I will bye." I say as I chuckle. I then put the papers in my hoodie pocket and got up and headed towards where Sans went. When I got there Sans was building a snowman... Of course.

"Sans." I said his name making him jump and turn around.

"PAPY! You scared me! That wasn't nice!" He says coming towards me.

I let out a chuckle and once he was near me I picked him up and put him on my shoulder.

"Are we going to the lab?! Do I get to see your friends again?!" He asks as I start walking.

"Yes. We are going to there and then maybe I'll drag you to Muffet's." I say as we pass it.

"YAAA! OH I GET COOKIES FORM UNDYEN FIRST THOUGH!"

"Yes, yes cookies first." I say and smile.

[Time Skip brought to you by Undertale Papyrus making spaghetti and Underswap Sans turning them into spaghetti tacos]

We made it to the lab in record time... Mostly because Sans fell asleep and I teleported the reset of the way.

"Aren't you off today Papyrus?" Undyen asks. And guess who I see who doesn't actually do work? But, just likes annoying us here. Taylor the glitchy child that can read minds. She an annoying little child. She has dirty blonde, her left eye is blue and the right green, she pale skinned and hybrid of a monster and human. She mostly looks human though. She has freckles over her face. She around 4 foot.

"Yeah I am I fou-"

"You found more human scientists pages. Give them here I'm looking over them and writing down what the rest of the page used to say." Taylor says getting up form her seat and snapping the pages for my pocket.

"Yeah what she said." I say and Undyen chuckle.

"We needed her help with the pages and since she popped up I put her to work." Undyen is in charge of the lab. She a good boss.

"You said if I did this you would let me barrow Black Butler again." Thing is about Taylor she's a huge anime geek... No she a huge nerd all around.

I tap Sans watching him up and watching his face light up as he saw where we were.

I put him down and he runs off. This is just the place we do paper work. That's why I let him run off.

"Undyen what if humans made it pass the barrier?" I asked her.

"Don't worry they could-" some glitch cut her off.

"They could. You know they could it's possible considering there are two down here that are hybrid of a human and monster." Taylor says as she continued to run her hand over the pages. That's how she read and get the information. Just by running her hand over it.

"But, they wouldn't they know we ar-"
"Undyen it's possible and you need to put some cameras up." Taylor says again cutting Undyen off. She really doesn't care if she does or not.

"Taylor it's very rude to cut people off." Undyen snaps.

"Does it look like I care? No, no it doesn't." She speaks as she goes to get her bag. "Sorry need to go do something. See ya guys." And she left.

I left to go find Sans in the break room speaking with the others and snatching cookies and other snacks form them. I just smile. I love seeing him happy. He reenacting something with his hands. His blue eyes light up with his normal star eyes as they laugh. He must've been telling a joke.

"Sans. Come on let's get going." I say and his head snaps over to me and he takes a cookie form them before he runs over to me.

"Papy! They said I should come to work with you one day and stay in the break room to tell them jokes and stuff!" He says. He always tells them jokes I've told him before and they heard them before but, they laugh anyway because it's just plan cute.

"Really? Well I might take them up on the offer." I say and pick him up. "Ready to go to Muffet's?" I ask him. He nods his head going 100 miles as hour. I chuckle and put him down and hold his hand and start walking.