Papy Happy Chappy. 3

Papyrus P.O.V

"Okay, okay I'm up stop jumping." I say and roll out of bed.

"I'll make breakfast. Okay? What would you like?" I ask. Yes I knew how to cook I'm just to lazy to do it most of the time. When he was little he lived off of what I knew how to make since our father was always working and didn't really care. He lived off of instant noodles, toast, PB&J, and French fries. He never learn how to cook tacos form me it was Alphys who teach him that. He's horrible but, I'll suffer though it; so I won't hurt his feelings.

"YEAAA! THEN WE CAN GO HUNTING FOR HUMANS!!! AND THEN WE CAN COME HOME AND EAT TACOS" he so excited. Little things like me saying I'll look for humans with him make him so happy that I love seeing him like this.

"Go get dress and then we can eat okay?" I say as I take a look at what he had on. Footie pjs. He gets cold easily during the night so I ended up making those one night for him. He was happy and I'm glad for that. They are a blue with stars all over them. I made them when he was in the 4th grade he's still the same height meaning I don't have to make another set. Yes we make our own cloths. Our mother did it before she pass and I had to learn how to become dad obviously wasn't going to make the baby anything to wear.

"OKAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A HUMAN!!! I BET THEY LOOK FLUFFY! LIKE UMM I DONT KNOW!!" He says running off. I look at the cloak and groan. It's only 6:45 in the morning. WHY CANT HE SLEEP IN LIKE A NORMAL 13 YEAR OLD TEENAGER?!? 'Because he's not normal. He's your brother that may I remind YOU THAT YOU RAISED.' My brain yells at me.

I slowly walk to my door and down the stairs to make some oatmeal.

I'm only wearing my PJ's bottoms and sleepers.

"PAPY! I CAN'T FIND MY CAPE!!!!" I heard my little brother yell. Oh shit his cape. I had to clean it last night because no matter what day it is or where he's going he wears that cape.

Once the food done I go and get his cape and head back up. I hand him his cape as he came out of his room looking like he was about to cry. He really loves this cape.

"Here I had to wash it sorry." I say and hand it to him. He jumps on me making me take a few steps back and wrap my arms around him.

We head downstairs and I made sure to put blueberries in his and nothing in mine. He eats it like there no tomorrow probably because he's excited.

"COME ON WE ATE BREAKFAST NOW ON FOR THE HUMAN HUNT!!!" He says jumping up and down and I chuckle.

"Sans I need to get cloths on and you need a jacket or something. It's cold outside." I say and get up and head upstairs and get dressed.

I return down stairs with a small jacket in hand knowing he'll throw it off soon after we leave. He always does.

I get him to put the jacket on and we head outside. Him running around while I just walk. When he was little while we had human watch we would play this game he named Eye Sky. It's pretty much the same game as I Sky but, a little different. We look up never down.

The snow crunched under my orange sneakers. Like it always does. I wonder what snow like on the surface I bet it's look beautiful. I watch Sans jump and yells as we walk. He almost never stays quiet.

------------------------------------------------
HI ITS I, THE GREAT SANS HERE AND I NOTICE I HAVENT GOTTEN A COMMENT FOR A WHILE! SO THATS WHY I UPDATED!!