Happy Chappy. 3

Papyrus P.O.V

We got back home and now all he's talking about is how his day went. So normal, again for us but, I love it and wouldn't change it one bit.

"OH! QUEEN TORI CAME TO THE SCHOOL TODAY! SHE SAID IF I KEEP BELIEVING IN MYSELF I CAN BECOME PART OF THE ROYAL GAURD ONE DAY!" He says excitedly. It's his dream to become part of the royal guard and I'm going to support it.

"Really bro? I know you can. Your awesome after all." I say and he jumps up and down as I smile. He's a good brother.

"We also had to learn that stuff you use the x for." I smile knowing what he means. Mubtlication I may love it but, he hates it.

"Do you have homework?"

"NOPE THE GREAT SANS ALREADY FINISHED IT IN STUDY HALL!"

"Good."

*time skip* night time

"Okay Sans do you want me to read Making Wishes or Fluffy Kitty?" I ask hoping for Fluffy Kitty it's a quick and easy book to read and I'm really tried.

"Making Wishes!" Groan really? This book is 10 pages the other one is only 5!

"Okay I'll read it." I open the book up.

Making Wishes by Halen Josh

'In a town named Snowdin there lives two monsters a mother and a father monster. The mother monster wanted a baby so bad but, she couldn't have one due to her magic levels being low. The father also so badly wanted a baby to call his own. A son or daughter it didn't matter to him. Well years went by but, nothing happen. One night the mother went and wish on a star. Then the next day the father came up with a solution! He had fixed everything. He made a vial filled with magic and didn't have a test experiment to test it on. Well his wife being the loving wife she is voluntary to do such a thing. She said yes to doing so. Well when her husband injection the shot into her her magic flowed she has tons. She said it was a miracle. That night the magic fairy gave them a child which they named Papyrus. Papyrus was a healthy baby boy. Loving, caring and all around happy. As time went on the baby grow. The mother smiles and laughed as the same child grow into a young and healthy 8 year old. One day the baby decided he wanted a baby brother to show him what it was like so he went up to his mommy and daddy and asked "Mama, Daddy can I have a baby brother?" Of course the mother wanted another the father however was a little scared the mother wouldn't survive the fairy being the other baby. But, before the father could answer the mother did it for him. "Of course papyrus we'll try and get you a brother. Now go think of names for the baby." She say with a kind caring voice. That night the mom and dad did it again but, this time they had to wait 6 months for the baby to come. Everyday Papyrus grow inpatient. Wanting his brother to be here with him so he could teach him how to walk, ride a bike, normal kid things. As they waited the mother got weaker. She got to were she couldn't walk, she couldn't hold and or carry her first born, Papyrus. The father grow worried. One night 6 months later the father sent Papyrus to a friends house to make sure his wife was gonna be okay. That night the fairy came and gave the couple two little twins. A boy and a girl. Both twins were ill. But, the girl was worse. That morning when Papyrus came home he got to meet his brother but, not his sister and not see his mother again. Papyrus was so happy he got his baby brother that he didn't see his mother not there. A few days later and the mother and daughter had pass. The father didn't like the baby boy for the first few years as the baby grow he never showed it love he never paid it any attention but, he would feed it and change it diaper. As the new baby boy grow the more Papyrus loved him. The baby was named Sans. Sans was happy all the time didn't even care that his father wouldn't talk to him. But, soon the father started to talk to his youngest son. The father soon love the baby just like Papyrus did. The end'

I look over and see Sans asleep in his race car bed. I kiss his forehead. Sad thing is about that story is its true. Halen was our mother friend that saw us grow up.

I go to my room and lay on my bed and start to fall asleep.

*dream*

"Sorry my daddy couldn't come today. But, my older brother did!" Sans my little brother was having an open house were parents came and watch what was going on at the school and spent the whole day with them. Our dad didn't want to come so he sent me. Dad even called the teacher about it. I didn't care being here, I was just happy my brother was happy.

"BUT, HE NOT YOUR DAD OR MOM WHY IS HE HERE ITS BRING YOUR PARENTS DAY NOT BROTHER!" A kid yelled I rolled my eyes. Fuck off kid I'm pretty much his parent.

"So? Where's you daddy and mommy? Oh wait don't see them. At least my brother came because he loves me!" Ouch.

"Class that's enough go sit down show your loves ones what you do and then we get to do What I want to be when I grow up." The teacher Mrs. bitch as I like to call her says. I would never say curse word in front of sans heck not even I am supposed to be saying them but, it's only me at the house our dad is always at work.

"Yes Mrs. Dinkleberry." The class said together. As time went by the kids soon had recesses and then came back in draw pictures and other stuff then it was time for What I want to be when I grow up. Each kid went up and said what they wanted to be and now it's my brothers turn.

"When I grow up I wanna capture a human and take it to the castle and become apart of the Royal Guard!" All the kids laugh. Did I mentioned because mom didn't have any magic that he has barely any? Well he does.

"How are you going to become apart of the Royal Gaurd when you can't even get on the swings? Or even find you magic your such a loser." That pissed me off. My eye started to glow and bones started to appear.

"Why you little brat. Just because he doesn't have magic doesn't mean a thing!" I try and control my magic but, it's hard when you are only 12 and your dad hasn't helped you with it.

"P-Papy. Please I'm scared." I turn around to see my brother scared. I look back and see the Gaster blaster out. No wonder he's scared. I slowly calm down and go hug him.

"It's okay bro. I'm not going to do a thing. Don't worry I wouldn't hurt you." I say softly as I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Boys are you okay?" That was dad.

*end of dream*

"PAPY WAKE UP ITS THE WEEKEND YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD JOIN ME AND MY HUNT FOR HUMANS TODAY!" The thing I call a brother yelled.

---------------------------------------
:)