Chapter 13

Mark's POV

Ok, where in the hell is Dark? It doesn't take that long to drink a coffee and come back. I text him and he doesn't answer. He didn't even read it. I just hope he isn't going on some freaky killing spree or something. Luckily, I got to have a few hours of beautiful sleep. At least tonight I can sleep without worrying about anything.

Dark: Don't worry, hon. I'll be back to lick those nipples for ya, sugar tits.
Mark: Oh shut the fuck up, bastard.
Dark: I'm on my way. Don't you get you panties tied in a knot. Damn.

      Dark then opens he door, stuffing his phone in his pocket.
      "Really?" I reply. "'Sugar tits'? How would you know how sugary my tits are? And I'm sure I can't lick my own tits. It's not like I have any."
      "Because I've licked your tits myself," Dark replies.
      "Ok," I reply. "That's just weird. And again, I don't have tits. And that would basically be saying that you have tits too."
      "Now ya do," Dark replies smugly. I look down.
      "GAH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I scream, seeing how the upper part of my chest seems to have big jiggly water balloons. "Holy fuck, Dark. I'm not even wearing a fucking bra! This is fucked up." I cross my arms tightly over my boobs. This is so wrong on so many levels. I like tits, but I don't want to actually wear them. This is wrong. So wrong. Dark is just laughing.
      "This is hilarious!" Dark replies in between laughs. "You're not only handsome, you're super sexy too!" I growl angrily.
      "Ok," I reply, rolling my eyes. "You've had your laugh, now change me back!"
      "Aww, Mark," Dark says, with a flick of his hand, making my boobs go away. "You're just no fun."
      "How about you try it, smart ass," I growl, plopping myself down on the couch. "By the way, what took you so long? Were you out killing people?"
      "Actually," Dark replies. "I helped someone for once. I helped a woman who was being abused by this man."
      "Are ya sure you weren't the man abusing her?" Jack replies.
      "Yes," Dark replies. "I'm sure. I'm 100% sure. I heard her scream and went to the guy. Here I'll play it for you in your heads." Next thing ya know, my vision is obscured with Dark's memory playing at the scene. I see it from the start, which is when he heard the scream to the end, where he said how people call him Dark.
      "How do I know that you didn't screw around with it?" I reply.
      "Oh God dammit!" Dark says in frustration. "That as good as I can show you. If you don't believe me then fine, don't fucking believe me. Damn. I'm done trying." And with that, he leaves upstairs and slams my bedroom door with a snap.
      "Great," I reply. "Dark's mad. Good things don't happen when Dark isn't happy. Well, scratch that, when Dark is happy things go wrong too."
After about an hour or two, I walk upstairs and hear bubbling. I go into my room and find a witch in my room and Dark sitting on the bed.
      "Uh, what the fuck is going on here?" I asked looking at the blood red substance in the cauldron.
      "This good witch is making me a werewolf antidote," Dark says happily.
      "I thought there wasn't a cure for lycanthropy," I reply.
       "Oh but there is, deary," the witch replies while stirring a big stick through the substance. "I thought there wasn't either. But I kept on trying and trying and I finally did it. I tested it on me werewolf brother and he was cured for the rest of his life. Never acted wolfy again." The witch gives Dark a bottle of it, which he drinks slowly and patiently. "Now, the elixir should work in about an hour or two. Bye now." Dark waves good bye and thanks the witch, whom kindly smiles and disappears, her cauldron and everything else she owns leaving as well.
      "Well," Dark replies. "That should work. I don't want to be a werewolf anymore. I could just turn into one on my own accord anyway. And I know I've only been through one full moon and I don't wanna damn go through another. Ever again."
      "How do you know if it actually works?" I ask.
      "To be honest," Dark replies scratching the back of his head. "I don't. But hopefully it does. I know how witches can be. They're not the most trusted species, but she sounded pretty truthful and I can tell when someone is lying anyway."
      "Ok," I reply. "But don't come crying to me when it either doesn't work, or poisons you forever or something." Dark rolls his eyes.
      "I won't go crying to you," he replies. "And if I get poisoned for life or some bullshit like that, then I'll handle it. I have my ways, Mark."
      "Like trusting witches?" I ask, crossing my arms.
      "Yea," Dark replies defiantly. "Like trusting witches."
      "Ok, whatever," I say. I walk down the stairs and stumble forward, catching myself on the rail before I could fall face first on the next few stairs. I look back and see Anti there under the staircase. "Anti! Wha the fuck?!"
      "I had to, lad," Anti says with a smile. "I wanted to see you fall."
      "And watch me break my hip, too?" I reply standing straight.
      "Yea," he says. "But that's if I'm lucky." I roll my eyes and go down the stairs before sitting down on the couch.
      "Has he been like this to you?" I asked Jack.
      "Nah, not really," he replies with a shrug. "He's just been sitting here...flicking tiny balls of spit paper at me."
      "Hey," Anti says with a shrug. "It's basically your spit hitting your face."
      "I don't care," Jack says. "It's still spit hitting my face and I don't like it."
      "Whatever, you baby," Anti says with a shrug. He sits in a chair and brings out his phone. His cover has a black and a green septic eye. They both kind of entwine themselves with each other. It's pretty cool to be honest, but I still like my M and warfstache. "I just like having fun," Anti says with a smile.

Author's Note
Hello! I hope the story is enjoyable. Please don't be shy to vote on chapters you think are good and or leaving comments. This book currently has 136 views! Thank you guys for reading!