Slumber Party

Alex ran home smiling ear to ear. She had said goodbye to Andy a few minutes before. She walked home, the rain had lightened up a bit so she wasn't walking in pooring rain. She got inside and Kara immediately yelled at her.

"You're gonna track in mud!"

"I don't care." She said still smiling.

"Wow, something's gotten into you. What is it?"

"Guess who has a boyfriend?"

"No way! Who is he? What's his name?"

"It's Andy." Kara looked shocked.

"I knew it! He's your Prince charming." Kara celebrated and Alex giggled.

"When did this happen?"

"Just now."

"That's amazing. Now, go get cleaned up." Alex went upstairs and got in the shower. She stayed in there for a while just in her thoughts. After about 20 minutes, she climbed out and got dressed in shorts and Andy's old t-shirt. Her phone then started to ring. She saw the contact, Andy. She put her phone to her ear.

"Hey."

"Hey, so the guys want to know if you and your friend want to come over for movies and snacks tonight. They all miss you and I think Kaleb has the hots for your frined." Andy asked.

"Yeah, sure I'd love to and I'm sure Kara would too. We'll be there in a half hour."

"Sounds good." They both hung up and Alex raced down to Kara.

"We're going to Andy's."

"We're?" Kara asked confused.

"Yep."

"Okay?" Kara grabbed her coat and so did Alex. She wasn't going to get dressed up since it was just the guys and movies. The two made their way to Alex's car and drove to the address Andy texted.

When they pulled up it was a beautiful house that was two stories and painted white and had a balcony. "This is cute." Kara sang and Alex nodded in agreement.

"Let's go." Alex climbed out and walked to the door, ringing the doorbell.