You're Mine

"Andy, I have to run to the store. Do you need anything?" Alex asked and peeked her head into his office where he was working on something.

"Uh, no babe." He said, his eyes not leaving the computer screen in front of him. She chuckled.

"Alright, love you too."

"Love you too." He replied and she walked downstairs to his car. Alex had always loved his car. It was expensive and had so many memories. She climbed into the drivers seat, adjusted the seat to where she was comfortable then drove off.

A few minutes passed and she pulled up to the closest pharmacy store and parked. Alex climbed out and and walked into to the remote store. She got a few feminine items, hair dye for herself and Andy, she knew he was running low, then a Monster for herself and Andy. She got to the check out line and immediately was rung up.

"Hey." Said a man about her age, dirty blonde hair, a lip ring and blue eyes. She smiled brightly at him.

"Hello."

"What are you planning to do with your hair?" The man asked.

"Dying the tips blue the other box is for my boyfriend." Alex replies.

"He's a very lucky man." He says slowly and Alex smiled slightly.

"That's $20.43." Alex dug in her bag then sighed.

"Dammit, I left my wallet at home."

"Hey, that's fine I'll pay for it." Said the man.

"No, no. Please don't."

"It's fine." He pleaded and Alex sighed again.

"Okay." He gave her a wink and handed her the bag.

"Come again." She nodded then walked out. The ride gome was quick and Alex walked in, Andy still in his previous spot.

"Hey." She said leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey." He mumbled and tapped a pen on his cheek.

"So the clerk was flirting with me."

"Thats nice......Wait what?" Andy spun around in his chair and looked at her.

"Yeah. Paid for everything, winked, made weird conversation."

"Well, you're mine and only mine." She chuckled and nodded.

"I know. I got you a Monster and new hair dye." Andy stood up and kissed her head.

"Thanks baby."

"Of course." She pecked his lips quickly and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you more." Alex argued.

"Not even possible." He replied while running his fingers through her brown hair.

"You're so sweet." Alex whispered and he shrugged.

"I try."