Valentine's Day

"Happy Valentine's day to the woman of my dreams." Andy said, walking into Alex's room at 8:00 am.

"Andy? What the hell?" She said groggy, her voice raspy from sleep.

"Its Valentine's day!" He yelled.

"It'll be Valentine's when I wake up, let me sleep." She whined and he chuckled.

"Just look at me." She sighed and flopped over to see him. He was holding a bouquet of roses and was dressed in a suit. She looked over and saw a bag in his hand.

"Oh, Andy." She put her hands over her mouth and smiled. He walked over to her bed and sat next to her, Alex sat up.

"Open it." He handed her the rest bag and she looked inside. She pulled out a little box and looked at him. He motioned for her to continue. Alex opened it to see a sliver ring with a large diamond on top.

"Andy?" She looked up at him confused. He grabbed the box and kneeled onto the ground.

"Alexandra Marie Moore, I lost you once and I was a wreck. I never want that to happen ever again. I love you, more than I have ever loved anything else in this world. Will you please spend the rest of our lives with me?"

"Of course!" She smiled widely and shook her head in shock. He slipped the ring on left, ring finger and stood up. Alex immediately wrapped her arms around his neck. He laughed and held her tightly. She pulled away and looked at him.

"Took you long enough." He thought back to the night of their first kiss, that was the samething she said after he did it. He smiled then leaned down, crashing his lips into hers. It was the most passionate kiss yet. She placed her hands on his cheeks then pulled away and looked at him.

"I got you something too."

"You did?"

"Yep." She popped the P and he smiled. She went to her closet and pulled out a little bag then handed it to him. He took the thing out of the bag and looked at it. It was a signed KISS album. Andy's face lit up in excitement.

"Oh my god, how did you get this?" He asked rather loudly. She giggled.

"Kara knows people."

"This is awesome, thanks babe." He hugged her then kissed her head.

"Happy Valentine's day." He whispered.

"Happy Valentine's, hubby to be." She smiled.