Hate (Part 5)

You were leaned over on the ground, puking your guts out. The silver shots were slowly pushing out of your stomach, but it still made you ill enough to puke the blood up that was still in your stomach. Your skin was still burning from the silver the people who had captured Sookie had put on you during the struggle.

"SOOKIE." Bill was tending to Sookie, also on the ground, in the aftermath of the fight. She was coughing, virtually unharmed besides some bruises and cuts. You'd taken the brunt of it, following Eric's orders to watch after Sookie.

Speaking of Eric he came back to the scene, checking on Sookie, and then scanning the area to see you. He came over, quickly, in the middle of Sookie's sentence, much to your pleasure. He watched the bullets pushed out and even plucked some of them out to speed up the process, letting you scream into his arm.

"Are you okay?" He asked, helping you up.

"I've been better." You coughed out, sarcasm not escaping him.

Sookie walked up to you both, looking at your first, "Thank you for saving my life."

"I only did what I was told." You said it blankly, but harsh enough she looked a little taken back. Eric shared some words with Eric, but you detangled yourself from him and headed towards where Pam waited next to a car.

"You look like hell." She noted, you raised an eyebrow at her shabby appearance, "I hate going out of my fucking way for Sookie."

You couldn't agree more. She seemed nice, but annoying for the most part. Since you were turned most of your time was spent either working at Fangtasia or running around doing God knows what for Eric, and at the end of the day, it probably always had something to do with Sookie. Your love for Eric died as soon as she walked into the bar, you stashed it away in your mind to avoid having your heart ripped out. You loved him as your maker, but wouldn't allow yourself anything more. But the life you had loved, the freedom of being a Vampire, was slowly being taken away from you for a human who you had no attachments to. You were trapped doing her bidding. You had come to hate Bon Temps and Shreveport and Sookie.