Chapter 46

Song: 'Hello' by Adele

4/4

NoodlePOV

7:00 PM

N- Are you sure it's ok that we just left to go on a walk like this?
Z- Yeah, I do this all the time.
N- Where are we anyway?
Z- Ummmm. We're-

A car zoomed past and splashed water on us.

N- Ziggy are we lost?
Z- No come on this is our place.
N- What's this place.

We stopped outside of a small building. That was nice not counting a couple of broken windows and a few that we boarded up. Ziggy walked up the driveway and sat at the front door waiting for me. I sat next to him and waited.

7:30 PM

N- Can we go home I'm hungry and tired.
Z- Wait.

The front door opened revealing a girl and a dog.

Z- Haiz!!!! You didn't forget!
N- Her name is Lays?
Z- No Noodle, this is Haiz remember?
H- Hey Ziggy! What are you doing here.

Haiz squatted and began to pet Ziggy. She looked at me and pet me too.

H- Hey Noodle I'm sure you're both hungry. Come get some food I'll call Ally and tell her you're both here.

BPOV

*Phone rings*

B- Hello?
SC- How's Ally?
B- How the hell should I know? I haven't seen her since Stevie knocked out a few teeth.
SC- Well I have some news.
B- Any of it good?
SC- Well if you consider boss being dead, and Alex going off the grid good then yeah.
B- How did boss die?
SC- Well it's a long story.
B- I've got time.

While Sarah told me what she knew I was planning my final attempt at getting Ally back, ruining Stevie, and getting back at Selena.

B- Sarah I'll call you back I have to make a few calls.

-
Lovelies! Beyoncé new song makes me really hype and I lurve it!! BTW this is shorter than the others because the next chapter is gonna be about *tries to count* A LOT of words, A LOT of emotions and A LOT of problems. So I'll see ya then yea? It's been real!

Written on February 5th, 2016 at 2:48 AM EST
Published on February 6th, 2016 at 07:51 PM EST