Gooday

Akira's p.o.v

I woke up becuse of the sunlight coming in my room. I was really tired last night that I couldn't even talk to them. I am going to talk to all of them today and hope they cooperate with me. I sat on the bed and I couldn't believe my eyes I saw a boy sleeping on the bed in front of me that means I need to share the room with a guy.

I couldn't stop myself from shouting. The person sleeping on the other bed woke and fell on the floor. I could see everyone rush to the room and were looking at me. The one who looked like penguin came to me and sat beside my bed.

He said " Good Morning, I'm D.O. Don't be scared he is your roommate his name is Sehun. "

I can't believe that all of them looked really wiered than yesterday.

"Hey ......"

"Akira It's Akira"

" Hey Akira, you are our new manager I can't believe but it seems like your are younger than our maknae. But hope you know your work. By the way I am Kai"

"I am Chanyeol. I think we will have fun together." said an boy looking like a tower.

Then I saw the one who talked to me at the airport he said his name was Chen. Next one was a injured I think that he was the was the victim of the bomb incident. He looked like a bun. He said his name was Xiumin.

After they introduced themselves they asked me to get ready. But still the other boy was sleeping the floor. I can't believe how can someone sleep like that on the floor. I wish I could kick him but I am trying my best not to because I don't what them to kick me out of here.

I got ready and went to the kitchen. I saw D.O in the kitchen with Lay cooking breakfast. I sat down on the chair in front of the dinning table. I ate the food that was given to me by D.O. It was really delicious I don't even know what was that.

I felt a hand on my back I jumped back and kicked the person on stomach. He groaned in pain. As he looked up I saw Chanyeol. He had a weak smile on his face. I can't stop feeling guilt to kick someone so fragile. I asked " Are you all right..? "

"Yup it was nothing compared to Tao"

"Who is Tao..?"

"He was our group member. He left last year. " I can see his eyes full of pain while saying it. I thing it was hurtful topic.

"Don't you have any schedule today..? " I asked them.

"No we don't have any but we need to go for shopping. If you like to you could also come but I think first you need to go to the SME building."

"Yes I know that and I will be leaving in an hour. "

"I could drop you there." said Suho as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Thank you." I said and walked to my room to arrange my things.

Sehun's p.o.v

I was walking down carpet covered with flowers. I wore black tuxedo. I was walking towards my bride. I was now by her side and turned around to look at her face. She starts to tilt her face towards me. Before I could see her face I woke up because of someone shouting........

I shot up from my bed.... no I wasn't on my bed but somewhere else. I was on the floor of my bed room. I looked up I saw a face. It's her it's our new manager but what is she doing in my room.

"Hey what are you doing in my bed room..? "

She didn't answer me but just walked towards my bathroom. I held her legs so that I could stop her but instead I got kicked by her. I just can't believe that a girl can kick that hard. She gave me a hard look and went into the bathroom. I could feel her aura around the room and I was indeed deadly.

Chen fell on me as I opened my bedroom door. I could see him give me a mischievous smile which he always did. He said. " Don't worry you are not the only one to get kicked by her Chanyeol got his part at the breakfast table. I think that she is really aggressive."

I looked at him and made an annoyed face and asked "Can you please tell me what is she doing in my room..?"

He looked surprised and said. " You don't really know that..? I think that you were the one to beg Suho hyung to let you share your room with manager-nim and now she is our manager then you need to share your room with her."

I looked down as I remembered you that day when we arrived here. I was really happy because I was debuting and was going to live with all my hyungs. I was really excited to come here.

I really wanted a room with Luhan but he had already promised Tao to share his room with so I was really angry and started to cry. And I didn't want to anyone to disturbe me so I begged Suho hyung for the favor.

I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned around to see Chen looking at me. I think he also knows what I was thinking about so started to laugh. We had really good laugh after so many days. I can't now even think that I was a real crybaby.

I saw Suho hyung walking out of room next to me. He gave me his sweet smile as always. And I also saw Akira also out of the room. And was looking like as if
she was going somewhere.
They two met and greeted each other hyung asked " Are you ready. .?

She replied"Yes"

I gave Suho hyung a curious expression which meant that I didn't know why are they going out together.?

He knew what I was thinking, so answered me.
" I going to take her to the SME building, she need to go the office to get our new schedule because all our previous schedule had been postponed.."

They got out of the dorm and were soon driving away. I went to get ready and came back to the dinning room for the breakfast. I got on the seat and helped myself with some food. Everyone was in there and were talking about our manager.

Kai said" I think she is really strong because the way that she kicked me and Chanyeol was really bad."

Chen added " You were not only one who had been beaten by her but Sehun also got a taste of her power. "

Everyone now looked at me and I nodded. I felt really ashamed. But I dont know what is the problem with that girl. I don't know why I feel so uneasy about her. I think that is because she destroyed my dream and I really hate her because of that.

.........................

So how was chapter..? Please comment...
I was really in inspired Jesselyn Janice to write this. I really love her My Melody. She is so awesome. I hope she reads this one day. I will really need to wait for that.  Please enjoy it. I will update soon.