I'm done here....

Akira's p.o.v

I was heating the food when I heard my phone ring. I took it and answered it was Suho. We talked and he told me that they were stuck in the mall because of snow storm and Sehun. I am going to scold Sehun for not informing then that he was coming home. I was about to tell them about Luhan but I could see a shadow moving. I didn't know who was that. Xiumin came to the kitchen and shouted.  I could say that some one was outside the door behind me. I could hear the sounds. I picked up the knife and indicated Xiumin to keep quiet.

He did as I said but then something came storming into the room and had hit me right on the head. My grip loosened and the knife and phone fell down from my hands.  I could feel my blood flowing down my head. I saw Xiumin rush beside me and calling Sehun for help.

"Don't worry I am all right. I think that the person is moving towards your room. He is after Luhan. " I said to him and walked to his room.  I could feel my legs wobble. I am really afraid of blood. I was outside the room when Sehun rushed beside me. I could say that I had lost a lot of blood my seeing his face.  I just continued to walk.  I didn't answer any of his question. I could feel that every step was getting hard for me.

When I got into the room I saw a person wearing black dress standing by Luhan's bed. He saw us and ran as fast as he could. He escaped. He was faster than Sehun or Xiumin. I looked at Luhan he was still on the bed sleeping. I think  the person could not do anything because we rushed into  the room on time.

I think I knew something so I quickly rushed to the kitchen. Before I did that I asked Sehun to lock all the windows and doors of the house. Then I walked to the kitchen. I went to the place where I was standing before I was hit with the...  I don't know what was that thing.  My guess was right I knew something was there.  I saw a stone wrapped with a paper. I leaned forward pick that up but I couldn't. My eyes went blank and I feel on the floor. I could see everything went completely blank.  And then I passed out.

Next day

Akira's p.o.v

I could see the dream that I had for years in my head. It's has become my shadow now. The dream showed me how I lost my parents and mom. I call her that. She was a big inspiration for me. She was always there behind my success. She wanted me to achieve my dreams but when she left I was broken into pieces. Into pieces that could never be held into one. But there was something new in my dream.

I was not in the same dream as before but I was in my room at dorm. I was on my bed when she appeared before me. I could see her eyes which had the sparkle.  The sparkle which never allowed her to give up.  I sat straight on my bed. She sat beside me without saying anything.

"How are you..?" she asked.

"What do you think..? " I asked here instead of answering.

" I think that you are better than before. " she said and placed her hand on my head and patted it.

"I was never fine after you left. Why did you leave be there.?" I asked her I could see that I am trying my best to not cry but my tears started to flood down my cheek.

"I left you there for a reason. If I hadn't left you then how would have you enjoyed chief's love..?  And you would never be such beautiful lady if I hadn't left you. " she said as she smiled.

"But that was the time when I needed you most and you just left me hanging all by myself with a big bunch of dreams that I had to fullfill and which will never be fulfilled now. " I said. I can feel my anger rise .

" I knew that you needed me but Everything happens for a reason. And sometimes it is better that you don't know the reason. And you should know that you are here for a reason." she said.