Prologue: A Half Normal Life?

(Vivian's pov)
I Beep beep beep.
"Ugh shut up" I growled at the alarm clock as I unplugged it to stop the wretched sound. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:24.
"Crap! I am going to miss the bus on the first day! Curse me not knowing how to set an alarm." I jumped out of bed and threw Pandy aside.
"Sorry Pandy, wish me luck!" I slid my eye mask off of my head and slipped on a pair of black sweat pants, a random short sleeve shirt, and my favorite black hoodie with the words 'It's an Anime thing You wouldn't understand'. I smiled at the words and ran to the kitchen. I got my blue converse, and fought them to slip on.
"Ugh I hate shoes and they hate me apparently, oh well." I grabbed my teal panda backpack and ran out the door. I raced down the hill, wind flowing through my hair and the sun rising to my left. I got to the edge of my street and took a sharp left to the lamppost where the bus stop was. I saw two other people, no more. The bus arrived as I stopped running. I sighed in relief and hopped on to bus 66. I looked around as I got onboard then started walking down the isle. There were a lot of people I did not know, and it was unexceptionally loud. Now this is gonna be a handful. I looked for a seat and spotted a kid with black hair who had black headphones on his head.
'Maybe he won't mind cause he has some headphones, I can try.' I walked to the seat he was sitting at and he looked up to meet my eye. He stared for a sec and then moved over.
"Thanks." I stated as I sat down. He grumbled in response. I rolled my eyes. 'Not much of a talker are we' I thought.
"What brought you to this bus?" He asked out of the blue. I looked at him then analyzed what he said.
"Location if that wasn't obvious." I stated bluntly. He grunted and I don't know why, but I wanted to keep up the conversation, even though he is being rude.
"So, what's your name?" I asked tilting my head in his direction.
"Why do you need to know?" He glared at me.
"I just want to know, you look like the only sane person here." He chuckled at my remark.
"I guess, I'm Adrian."
"Vivian, but call me Vivi."
"Okay then, look forward to it Vivi."
"Your being sarcastic, meanie!"
"Hey, hey don't jump to conclusions!"
"I am! I am ignoring you!"
"Fine see if I care." I turned my head sharply and pulled out my phone. I got some headphones of my own and slipped them on. I watched some Diabolik Lovers crack, cause why not I mean, when your favorite characters are saying stupid stuff, might as well watch it! I started laughing at a vine between Subaru and Kanato about clothes shopping.
<Vine> (I am trying my best to remember I am on a plane)
Kanato: Hey I need your help
Subaru: I can't I am busy
Kanato: What are you doing?
Subaru: I'm buying clothes but I can't find it
Kanato: What do you mean you can't find it?
Subaru: I can't find it, there's only soup
Kanato: What do you mean there's only soup?
Subaru: There's only soup
Kanato: THEN GO TO THE NEXT ISLE
Subaru: OK YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT AT ME
<The next isle>
Subaru: There's more soup
Kanato: What do you mean there's more soup?
Subaru: That means there's only soup
Kanato: Then go to the next isle
Subaru: But there is more soup
Kanato: Where are you?
Subaru: I'm at soup
Kanato: WHAT STORE ARE YOU IN
Subaru: I'M AT THE SOUP STORE
Kanato: WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CLOTHES IN A SOUP STORE
Subaru: FUDGE YOU
<End>
I was laughing hard and looked over to Adrian. He sat there, eyes like saucers.
"What are you looking at?!?" I growled.
"Nothing it's just your laugh." He responded sheepishly. I rolled my eyes. 'What is my laugh a disease.' I thought.
"What anime was that?" When those words came out of his mouth my eyes lit up. I started talking about absolute nonsense about it and he looked at me funny but listened anyway. Unfortunately, halfway through we got to my new middle school. 'Oh god'

-=-=-=-=<+>=-=-=-=-
(A/N)
This took me awhile, but I hope you enjoyed it. Once I land I will get the link for the crack I got the video part from. Btw I am going to Florida! {Escape the winter wasteland! Even my teachers are envious (^_−)−☆} But I might now update for a bit and it's totally random so yea! Bai my pandas!