Chapter 4: Amnesia

Hey guys, SOOOOO sorry, I have to note I will be updating slow, so forgive me! I suck.... Well enjoy!
Note: lots of changing p.o.v.'s
-=-=-=-=<+>=-=-=-=-
<Vivian p.o.v.>
"Arg..." I groaned as I raised from my slumber. "What the hell happened?" I cursed under my breath, not remembering what happened. I got up and looked out the window. I thought I saw someone in the bush outside the mansion. I shook my head. "Just drowsy still." I convinced myself aloud and headed toward the kitchen to get something to eat.
<??? p.o.v.>
I was laying on the couch observing my surroundings, I sighed and prepped my foot on the arm of the couch. I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs. I looked and saw that it was that girl we saw on the floor. 'She's alive' I thought to myself. She didn't notice me and went into the kitchen. She had this amazing scent, tasty, familiar, to lazy to think of what it could be. But then again, maybe this won't be a waste after all.
<??? p.o.v.>
I was at the kitchen table with a spot of tea the girl supposedly named 'Cecilia' gave me. I have to say it was a classy set. I was into my book taking a sip of tea now and then when I herd the clattering of plates and silverware in the kitchen. I slipped a bookmark in my book and set my cup down. Curiosity and an alluring scent drove me to go investigate. I stood and brushed the invisible dust off of my attire. I silently walked to the doorway of the kitchen. Not to drag attention to me. Every human is absurdly stupid, so I know she wouldn't notice me. But there was this scent, it seems familiar but I can't think of what it could be. She scampered around the kitchen, supposedly making food, foolish mortals. I guess she did just wake up from the 'incident'. She finished making her meal and was starting towards the doorway I was peeking in. I immediately grabbed my book and teleported away.
<Vivian p.o.v.>
I walked in the dining room and saw something from the corner of my eye but when I looked, it turned out to be nothing. I shrugged it off and looked at the table. I saw there was a tea set on the table and sweat-dropped. 'Cecilia, put your tea away when your done goodness, I may be the 'housewife' but pick up after yourself!' I thought in my head setting my cake down on the table and bringing the tea set to the kitchen to wash.
<??? p.o.v. (Ok u know who it is just, give me a break)>
I was wandering the corridors of this mansion I was supposed to 'live' in. Stupid so called father. We are supposed to live with stupid weak mortals. "This is absurd, ???. Don't you agree?" I said looking into his dark voids. I cradled him in my arms then I spotted cake. I walked toward it and stopped in front of it. I inspected it before picking it up. "What do you think ??? ? It looks good, let's eat it in the room." I said to ??? teleporting to the room me and ??? we're supposed to stay in for a long time.
<Vivian p.o.v>
I walked back into the dining room wiping my hands on my pants. I looked on the table to see that my cake was gone. "What! Where is it!" I yelled looking around. I was frantically trying to find it. "Clara, that was my last piece! Daym it!" I said stomping. I got an idea and headed toward my destination.
<??? p.o.v.>
My hands danced on the piano as I played a tune I found in a drawer. The piano was beautiful I have to say. A glass piano is very fragile and expensive, I am surprised that they could afford such a thing. I finished the song and opened my eyes. An amazing scent hit my nose outside the door coming down the hallway. It caught my attention and I walked to the doorway. I saw the retreating form of the young girl that fainted or whatever. I examined her body, it was not bad. I smirked but she stopped. I frowned as she was turning this way.
<Vivian p.o.v.>
I turned around because I felt the weird feeling of someone watching me. Again there was nothing. "I need to wake up, I am delirious." I said continuing my way down the empty corridor.
<??? p.o.v.>
I was admiring the beautiful white roses in this garden I found. They take really good care of there plants. I cupped one of the flowers in my hands. The petals are so soft in my hands, but I get scared that I might hurt it. I quickly pulled back and took a deep breath. I looked down at my hand now holding a knife. My head shot up at the sound of the door opening. I attempted to hide the knife and teleported to my room.
<Vivian p.o.v.>
I walked in the garden room and herd the sound of metal dropping. I jumped and went toward the sound. I spotted a knife with a ruby on the handle on the surface of the walkway. I picked it up and inspected it. I was confused but kept it anyway.
<??? p.o.v.>
I was in the kitchen waiting for someone to walk in at least. The girl 'Clara' I think said that the brunette girl was gonna be in the kitchen soon to cook dinner. But I am hungry for something else. I herd foot steps slowly creeping to the kitchen as I swung my feet if the counter I was sitting on. I saw the girl walk in looking at ... ??? knife? How did she get that! Well, I am hungry, I can deal with it later. I always come first. The girl adjusted her glasses and set the knife on the counter. Stupid prey, she didn't notice me yet, I have to point myself out, how did she not notice Ore-sama? "Hey, glasses! Make me takoyaki!" I yelled at the girl impatiently.
<Vivian p.o.v.>
"Hey glasses! Make me takoyaki!" A voice yelled. I jumped and recoiled ending up on the floor. "Ha! Foolish prey!" The voice laughed. I pushed my glasses up my nose. A red head I recognized from somewhere was towering me.
<Clara p.o.v.>
I walked into the kitchen to see that ??? found Vivian. She was on the floor for some reason though. Those stupid ???, always have someone on the floor. It's weird that they came here out of all places. They are fictional characters. I silently observed the scene like a movie. Then I heard the most shocking thing that I never thought would come from Vivian.
"Who are you?"
-=-=-=-=<+>=-=-=-=-
I hope you enjoyed the sucky chapter! Yee! I will try to update a bit more often because the play is over, I cried for hours but let's not go there, so yea till next time my pandas~!
~ Chesha Neko-chan
OH BTW my friend dooweemcadam made me do this...

"Who are you?"-=-=-=-=<+>=-=-=-=-I hope you enjoyed the sucky chapter! Yee! I will try to update a bit more often because the play is over, I cried for hours but let's not go there, so yea till next time my pandas~!~ Chesha Neko-chanOH BTW my frie...

I guess enjoy the Dodd.... Idk
~ For real now, Chesha Neko-chan
(I made it to around 1200 words yee! Record!)