The Unwanted Truth

(Louis POV)

He hit me......repeatedly. Every strike hurt.more.and.more. I'm not a son. I'm a human punching bag. I ease his anger. I'm okay with it. As long as he's not hurting my little sisters. I take any hit for them. Another bad grade....another beating....I should've done better...but my sisters need me. And I'm to busy trying to get money to support them.

I'm Louis

I'm 17. I live in Doncaster. It's not much a couple friends here and there. Not much

My mum is a nurse. She's scared. She's what kept me alive. Every hit she helped me through it. She married my dad mark 15 years ago. She's scared. She gets beat. It kills me. My sisters crying into my chest every time they hear her drawled out screams. My weak bruised, cut , and burnt arms wrapped around there frail bodies. I tell them it's okay but they know those three words far to well. It's a lie.

(Wednesday)

I get up. Dress my sisters feed them breakfast then get myself dressed. I don't eat today. We don't have enough for me and all of them. I walk into the bathroom looking in the mirror at my new black eye the one of many. I wince as I dab it as my mum has taught me in the past. Every sting plays back a memory. I'm shaken out of my thoughts when my sister daisy walks in. "Lou" I turn to her and pick up her fragile body placing her on the counter. She lays her head on my chest wrapping her arms around me. I smile a fake smile wrapping my arms around her tiny body. I can feel my wet tears on my shirt. I slowly brake inside. She shouldn't have to live like this. Her weak body clung to mine. "How are you feeling baby girl" I asked already knowing the answer. That one word that she's learned every meaning of....."shattered". I broke down inside hearing her say that. I hugged her close. I heard there bus coming and rushed them all to it. "I love you guys so much"I said as the bus left. I walked back into the house. I wasn't going to school today. I had to work. I closed my eyes as I heard morning grunts from my father. This is when he wakes up. I tried to sneak my self out of the house before he could see I'm gone. I saw my sister forgot her backpack so I quickly grabbed it and run out the door ignoring his screams knowing I was going to suffer later. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I walk and walk until her school comes in sight. I walk into the school and up to the desk. While water for assistance I see a add. 'UK x-factor' all my friends say I could sing...maybe this can get me out of the house for a while...."how can I help you" the women ask. I'm snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh this is um..Felicite Tomlinsons backpack."ok sir ill run that by the class" thanks, I said as I took the flyer off and walking out. What if this is my moment.....to save my sisters.