Chapter 11

"H-hello" Louis shaky voice full of trembling fear could be heard over the line by his unplanned caller.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Mister tough guy? Hiding your sisters and leaving?" The mans furious voice toured at Louis trembling body.

"Well guess what, I've got them." The cold mans voice bitterly spoke. "P-please! D-don't hurt them! Please!" Louis screamed terrified into the phone. "That's for you to decide pal, come home and it will all be okay. You've got two days I suggest you wisely use them" his cold stepfather took before hanging up.

Louis dropped to the floor sobbing. 'How could I have been so stupid?' 'I know this wouldn't work!' Louis beat himself up with the words before he heard a knock on his door.

LOUIS (POV)

I got up and wipes my eyes attempting to make myself look presentable for the stranger at the door. I swiftly opened the door to see a mop of curly brown hair covering some of the beautiful dimple faced boy. "Hello there!" The boy said casually strolling into my hotel room. "Hello?" I asked questionably while I closed the door slowly. The boy sat down on my bed and crossed his legs as he raised his eye brow raised obviously amused by the quiz-able look I shot at him. "Don't be rude come lay with me" he said in a cheeky teasing tone. I cautiously moved over towards the boy. I awkwardly sat far away from him at the other side of the bed.

"Shall we watch a movie?" He asked as I nodded. He put in a movie I never seen but I wasn't to interested in watching it anyway as my mind wondered about the call my step dad had made. I seemed to have drifted to sleep as I woke up to curly hair rubbing against my face. "Wake up! Lad! Wake up!" I opened my eyes sitting up immediately colliding heads with the boy. I squealed and put my hand on my head. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Here I'll get ice" he stormed off and came back with the bucket of ice in a bag. "Here lay back my aunts a nurse I know how to do this" I laid back curious of what he was doing. He gently out the cold plastic bag on my head as I winced "sorry" he said locking eyes with me. The ice was turning into melted water as it dripped on me but his gaze still didn't move from me. "Um, you okay?" I asked questioning his sharp gaze on me. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked down cleaning up the dripping mess of water red appearing on his cheeks. "Yeah..you're just so...pretty" he stuttered looking away. I raised my eye brow amused "is that part of the treatment your aunt does?" I asked referring to how he said his aunt was a nurse earlier. He shook his head slowly looking down playing with his fingers.

What I did next was shocking. I always thought something was different in him but I didn't know it would make me do this. I gently lifted his chin and connected my lips with his plump ones.