Chapter 8

As I closed my eyes my brain was flooding with memories of my sisters,my mum. The times in our life when we were happy, broke,but had happiness. That's all we want now. There was no lying saying I wanted to die. But I can't. I can't put them through that. I slowly stepped off and walked back inside. I walked to the dresser and pulled out some jeans and slipped them on and grabbed my keys. I looked at the sleeping girl in the bed and took a sharp deep breath and left.

*FELCITES POV*

I laid on the couch crying. Why did he have to go? We were fine. Why is he so selfish! I stood off the couch angrily throwing the pillow at the picture of us.

"I HATE YOU"

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH" I screamed the harsh words over and over again until Lottie came running in.

"FIZZY?"

I looked at her my eyes full with nothing but fear and confusion as I fell to the floor sobbing and trying to piece the broken picture back together as I tried to mend my heart back together as well.

"Fizzy.." Lottie drowned out while hugging me.

"He left. Why did he have to leave?" I sobbed into my hands.

"Because he loves you. Because he loves us." Her words cut through me as she stood up and walked out of the room saying nothing else.