Chapter 6

We stood there surrounded in our silence, shaking each others hands not to desperate to release. "so where are you going?" she asked climbing into my cars passanger seat. Her confidence struck me back, how did she know i wasnt a cold killer and she just entered my trap? "do you always jump in strangers cars?" i asked with a soft chuckle. "no silly" she said slapping my arm playfully. "like i asked before, where are you going?" she asked again laying the seat back. I bowed my head in embrassment mixed with shame. "t-the x-factor auidtions" i said playing with my fingers, looking out the window, anything but locking my eyes with hers. "OH COOL! Let me hear you sing!" she said in a hyper tone that took me back. "nah im not very good" i said sheepishly. "thats rubbish, why would you audition if you knew you had no chance" she was right. I took out my wallet and showed her a picture of my four angels that i foolishly left with my best mate. "you see them? There my reason" i said staring at the picture running my thumb over each beautiful face, oh how i miss them. She smiled, not a mean cold smirk, but a warm kind smile. "no ones with you are they? she asked taking my hand. She kissed my cheek. "i'll go to the audition with you, everyone needs support" she said grinning. I looked up at her "t-thank you" i stuttered clearly shocked by the kind gesture that she provided.

----------------- (2 days later)

"so this is it huh" she said tugging me by my hand inside the crowed arena. "y-yeah" i said looking around, bewinded by my new strange enviroment. "what are there names?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I  jumped but answered "who's?" "your sisters duh". Tears flooded through my eyes of the thought of them. "Lottie, shes 15. Felicite but we call her fizzy, shes 13, The two twins Daisy and Phoebe, there 9" i said smiling at her. "why are you doing this for them" she asked, her question struck me "they always wanted me to do this" i lied. "you know louis, your a weird guy" she said giggling. "oh well thanks" i said lauging pulling her into a hug.