Chapter 5

There was no lie to say i was crying. I left my four sisters with my bestfriend for god knows how long. I gripped the bag full of essentails that stan provided me with and placed it in the back of my car. I leaned my head against the stearing wheel and let out a cry i needed to let out for a long time. My knuckles turned pail as i gripped the stearing wheel. I.HAD.TO! i screamed at my self as i drove off never looking back eyes narrowed on the road. I was going to save them even if it meant kill me. I drove and drove until i reached a rest area i leant my seat back took a jacket out of the bag that stan provided me with and i closed my eyes.

-

"LOUIS STOP THAT TCIKLES" Daisy screamed as i chased her up and down the stairs tickling her sides. "Its supposed to love" i shouted back. "i gently threw her into the plush couch and sat next to her and felicite wrapping my broad arms protectiivly around them. "i love you girls" i said looking around the beautiful house with my four favorate beautiful girls in it. "lou can we go backsatage for your concert or do we have to stay with lottie" felicite Phoebe asked turning her head away from the tv and looking at me. "Well" i began placing her on my lap. "i was thinking since you angels got me to where i am that maybe instead of it being Louis tomlinsons tour it cvan be the tomlinsons tour" i said with a wide grin.There faces lit up.

-

I wake up to a knock at my car window. I sighed annoyed about being awaken from my amazing dream. I rolled the window down. "sir are you okay do you need money for a hotel?" the beautiful blonde girl said to me. "oh no thank you im fine" She stretched her hand out. "Im Hannah" she stated smiling. I nodded. "im louis" i said showing a smile back