01.

You looked at the mirror checking your new school uniform was tidy before leaving.

This was your third school, you were tired of transferring but you couldn't do anything much about it, your parents job required moving around the country a lot resulting in the number of schools you've transferred to.  They suggested home-schooling but you rejected the offer, as quiet as you were you loved the company of your classmates and a little bit of noise around you. At least it'll reduce your time alone at home.

Heading to the bus stop you plugged in your earphones while waiting for the bus. An upbeat and exciting melody fills your ears as you pressed the shuffle button.

Today, will be a good day.

Stepping out of the bus you walked to your new school. Walking in the school you tighten your fingers into a fist, whispering words of encouragement. Your eyes wandered around the school taking in how big and beautifully designed it was. A buzz from your phone distracted you from your little daydream, it was a message from your friend.

Heard you're transferring again, good luck this time!! Do well and don't forget me! :(

You snickered at his message and stuffed your phone back into your pocket. You took a deep breath and headed towards your assigned classroom with light steps.

As soon as you reached you looked up at the sign pasted across the door to make sure you arrived to the right class. You glanced at the schedule paper in your hands and nodded to yourself as you headed in. Eyes were staring at you, unfamiliar to your presence. As you awkwardly scanned the room for an empty seat, your eyes landed on the boy near the window he wasn't seated at the very back but the seat behind him was plus it was empty. You held your breath and rushed to the empty seat finally releasing a big sigh of relief as you sat down .

"First day and you're tired already?"

You looked up and it was the boy. His cheeks were chubby, his eyes deep brown although it was obvious he was using contacts. Overall he had this aura of one would say over-friendly.

You let out a weak smile and mumbled a no as you took out your stationeries and notebook. Just as you were about to doodle, the teacher came in greeting the class with such a bright smile you felt so welcomed. As she placed her things on the table she clasped her hands together as she scanned the room looking for someone, her smile widened at the sight of you and she let out a motherly laughter escape.

"There you are! If you don't mind come up here with me and introduce yourself, I'm sure the class is very interested in our new classmate."

Your heart skipped a beat, you were nervous. As you walked up to the front you straightened your skirt and let out a shy smile. You introduced yourself and bowed after you finished off your last sentence, as you lifted up your upper body your eyes came in contact with the boy. Your stomach did flips while you walked back to your seat .

Once you were seated, you felt a pair of eyes on you and it was the boy again .

"I'm Seungkwan, Boo Seungkwan."

- omg this is my first ever story on wattpad and I plan to only write for seungseok & china line i guess ;; i'll try my very best to not procrastinate on this story ohgod .. im not expecting much but i hope you'll enjoy this book at least , thank you ! ♡