02.

{ I placed a link to SoYou and Urban Zakapa's Kwon Soon Il & Park Yong In The Space Between Us , it just sounded nice as I was writing this ;; }

Being the awkward human being you are, you just let out a smile acknowledging his introduction as you averted your attention to the teacher.

Wow, what a way to start off the day.

Time drifted away with the wind and soon it was finally time to head back home. Heading towards the bus stop nearby, you took out your trusty earphones and plugged them in. Today was a long day and the music just calmed your senses and everything seemed to disappear. Your bus journey was relaxing, the trees were swaying beautifully as if it were matching to the beat of your music.

Once you reached home, you went straight into your room and threw your bag to the corner of your room. Fishing out your phone, you checked all your social media accounts and sighed. You were hungry but there wasnt much to eat. Bored, you tapped the snapchat application and snapped a pic of you pouting and typed in

I want chicken :(

Once done, you added it to My Story and locked your device. You dragged yourself to the kitchen and throw in whatever was in the fridge to make a sandwich. You plopped on the sofa and switched on the TV, taking a bite off your sandwich you nodded in satisfaction over the taste of food. You starved during lunch as you were too anxious of eating alone so you headed for the school garden until lunch was over. You would've made friends by today but somehow, the students in this school made you feel different and small.

As you finished your last bite of the sandwich, you headed for a shower before heading to bed. Once you were done, you grabbed your phone and jumped on your bed and unlocked the phone in your hand. Nothing much as usual, just your friend pestering you about your day in the new school and you being added to the class groupchat. Just as you were about to shut your eyes, a buzz came from your phone. You checked your phone to see a snapchat notification from 'Seung', you opened the snap and it was pitch black with the text

I'll treat you to chicken if you talk to me.

You raised a brow as you tried to take in who the snap came from. You had two options, one was Seungcheol the class monitor from your previous school and bestfriend. The other was Seungkwan but you never gave away your information to him so there was no way it could be him, right?

You replied the snap with a picture of your stuffed pororo with the text,

I'm heading to sleep, nights seungcheol.

A few seconds after you sent the snap , he replied

at least you talked to me, cute pororo :-)

You let out a chuckle and tossed your phone aside, heading to dreamland.

"Don't do it, please."  You felt hot tears trickle down your cheeks, your fingers were tightly wrapped around a guy's wrist.

"I'm not worth anything!! Do you understand??? She left me, I have no one to go to anymore." His voice ringed sharply through your ears, you couldn't see his face clearly through your tears .

Your grip tightened, you walked a step closer to him. Now your faces were only a centimetre away, you softly whispered,

"I'm here now."

Just as you were about to close the gap between your lips the ring of the alarm woke you up from the dream.

You shot right up from your bed panting heavily, your cheeks were wet and your heart was pounding heavily as if begging for an escape. You glanced at the clock and it was time to get ready for school.

After you were done, you went downstairs to find your parents were eating breakfast. It warmed your heart to finally see them after so long, you greeted them a good morning as you gulped down a cup of banana milk. Your dad offered a ride to school and you gladly accepted .

Once you reached, you bid your dad goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and got out from the car. At that moment a presence was felt beside you, you turned your head to the left to see Seungkwan.

"Wow, someone's a rich kid." He turned to you and let out a smirk.

You wanted to say something but your mouth wouldn't work somehow. So all you managed was a smile as the both of you walked to class together.

It was fitness class and being the new girl, the teacher decided on a bonding game so you'd feel more comfortable with the class. He ran a few activities and you soon found some new friends already, thank god for that. It was time for the last activity and it required a person to catch someone , but once you're caught, you'd have to link arms with the catcher, forming a chain once you've gathered a lot of people. Being good at avoiding people, you managed to avoid being caught but it wasn't for long since you stepped out of the court you were forced to join the human chain formed. A minute passed and you managed to catch someone and it was Seungkwan. He had a choice of linking arms with the boy at the other end or you and he chose you. Your heart was beating fast and you swore you were blushing but it was covered up with the redness from being under the heat for a long period of time.

Class ended and Seungkwan walked by your side, he gave a pat on your shoulder and said,

"Good game!"

You thanked him and headed to change before heading for a break.

Once break was over, you headed back to class with your new friends. They were really friendly and funny which made you feel upset because you had a feeling this time round your time in this school would be shorter than usual. Heading to your desk, you let out a soft sigh.

"Why are you always sighing? That tired of class already?"

You looked up to see Seungkwan smirking. You smiled and replied,

"No, I'm tired of you."

This time round the smirk was on your face and Seungkwan dramatically placed a hand on his chest as his face clearly stated 'How dare you'. You laughed at his reaction and flipped your hair back sassily.

"I am upset with you! I thought we had something going on," He wiped fake tears away only to see you laugh hysterically which brought a tiny smile to his face.

Beautiful.

- guess who procrastinated again and it's only chapter 2 funny thing is I actually wanted to upload on dino's birthday but found the chap too short so I added more and forgot to publish !!! But I hope you are enjoying this and I'll try to update the next chap by Tuesday ;; + please support NU'EST's comeback , Q is . ♡♡♡