08.

That night your mind was racing with different thoughts. You decided it was best to just ignore the snap, he could have probably sent it to the wrong person right? Somehow your heart was still feeling uneasy leaving you to head downstairs and get yourself a cup of milk in hopes it will help you sleep. With a cup of warm milk in your hand you headed back to your room and sat down on your bed admiring the night sky from your bed. Living on the highest floor of the building sure had its perks.

You finally managed to get some sleep afterwards. Sleeping soundly, you curled further into your blanket ignoring the buzzing sound coming from your phone. It repeated a few more times telling you someone was definitely contacting you and you knew exactly who the person was.

"What do you want?" you groaned

"Woah there, is that how you greet your one and only  good looking boyfriend?"

"Well, I would have been nicer if you weren't calling me at 7AM??"

"Relax miss grumpypants, if you don't mind can you unlock your apartment door i'm kinda getting tired of waiting out here."

Your eyes widened and you rushed out of your room  forgetting you were unkempt. You unlocked the door and was greeted by Seungkwan standing infront of the door with hands on his hips.

"Lol just stand there, you look like my aunt" you snickered

"And you look like hagrid" he smirked which made you slam the door shut on his face.

"oHmYgoodness! I'm just joking no one can beat your beauty even Hagrid is jealous of your looks, my goddess." You heard him cry out which made you chuckle.

You decided to tease him further, demanding him to compliment you even further. You had enough fun and decided to let him in again only to be greeted by a big embrace from him.

"Woah there lover boy, didn't know you missed me that much."

"Lock me out one more time and it'll be more than just a hug." He winked as he placed his stuff on the coffee table nearby.

Your cheeks flushed a tint of red and you quickly went to clean yourself up before entertaining Seungkwan.

"So why are you here?" You said as you dried your hair with a towel.

"What,I can't see my girlfriend now?" You snickered at him as you grabbed two cups to make warm drinks for the both of you.

"You could have just told me you were coming, I was surprised and you saw me in my worse state ever plus it's not like you to see me at 7AM??" You placed his cup in front of him and carefully sipped on ur tea bOI your drink.

Seungkwan let out a smile after he gulped his drink. Placing his empty cup into the sink he grabbed your hand and brought you to the sofa. He took his bag and placed it on his lap before taking out the contents in it.

A blanket, snacks(specificallypockybecauseilovit) and a neatly wrapped gift.

"I thought about how you saved me during my worse and I felt that I should repay you somehow so I planned on watching movies together as we cuddle and I bought you a gift!" Seungkwan handed you the gift and let out the most sincere smile.

You accepted the gift and slowly unwrapped the gift, unravelling the colouring book you've had your eyes on recently and a new set of colouring pencils. You were really touched over his sweet gesture and honestly you didn't even expect in return because having Seungkwan by your side was enough for you.

"Turn to the last page of the book!" He said eagerly making you wonder what else he had prepared.

You turned to the last page to see a beautifully drawn potrait of the both of you with a bunch of polaroids the both of you took together.