9 | Brooklin

A/n : hello hello

After the talk with Niall on the plane I fell asleep, I think my head is on his lap, unless these chairs have some nice pillows. I remember the night before and how little sleep I got, I felt shifting and woke up slightly.

"Sorry but I need to go to the bathroom," I indeed was on Niall's lap, so I sat up, while he was gone i looked through the window it was still bodies of water but it was beautiful.

"I brought you a blanket," I jumped slightly at the voice, it was only Niall.

"Thank you, sorry I took over your seat." I blushed and looked away

"It's fine, i was expecting you to still be asleep. I was going to go sit with Liam, so you could sleep comfortably."

"No it's fine, please" I gestured to the empty seat beside me, he sat down and looked at me, I wasn't sure what to say, "so-"

"Anything to eat for the cute couple?"
Niall chuckled at the flight attendant

"What is there today?"

"Turkey, mashed potatoes, small salad and some cranberry sauce or honey ham, steamed veggies and a biscuit."

"Two turkey plates please" I interfered

"And to drink?"

"Your best white wine on the menu," I looked at Niall, he simply shrugged.

After we ate and drank our wine Niall fell asleep on my shoulder, I wondered if he had slept at all, I adjusted him on my lap like he did to me before. There was a screen in front of us and decided to select the movie friends with benefits, it's one of my favorites, mostly because Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis were in it; by the end of the movie we had to buckle up since we began to land, Niall had woken up but soon began to drift to sleep, that is until the wheels hit the ground and it sounded like a gun shot, making Niall almost fly from his seat to cover me. I never laughed so hard, he couldn't stop blushing and kept telling me to stop because "it wasn't that funny".

Coming out of the plane paparazzi arrived because one direction and model Brooklin Cade were coming out together. Some cops approached us to help us out from the swarm, when someone helped me carry my purse I turned with a smile,

"Chris!" He instantly hugged me and I him, he took us through a restricted area which he had access to, I didn't get to say bye to Niall but we'll keep in touch.

"How's Elliot?"

"He's fine, just bonding with Miranda."

God I missed them both so much, let me explain.
Miranda and Christopher, the couple that lasted a month together, Miranda had Elliot thanks to the pill not working out. She wasn't ready to be a mom, Miranda wanted to give up her and Chris' son to adoption without his consent. Chris got mad and told her that if he had to raise their son alone he would, she agreed and moved to England, she's married now but about six months ago Miranda wanted to be more involved in her sons life (after 6 years) and now that brings us to why Chris is in England rather than our apartment in New York.

Yes. We have an apartment together, we've been dating since New Years, how did that happen?

Well, I was at a friends party and Chris came to tell us that we had to lower the music down me being drunk said as long as he came to help us with a broken oven we would, after fixing the oven we begged him to stay and he did.

When the DJ began to play Sexyback I began dancing while everyone else didn't, he came and joined me and we started talking, he was officer Christopher Raven, he told me about Elliot when he canceled our first date so I decided to stay with him. Now it's November and we've been together for exactly 11 months.
I love him.

As we reached the car I couldn't help the smile on my face as I saw the actual joy in his eyes.

"So what's the plan so far?"

"I have a lot of meetings but on one of my chill breaks I have this tattoo appointment." I had been waiting a year for this appointment, it'll be my second tattoo the first one was in memory of my grandmother, she died from heart failure when I was 13, the woman helped raise me and it was my form of healing.

"Maybe, if I could, I'll join you," I faced him, Chris was never the type to like something permanent when it came to his body, I wasn't sure if he meant company or if he meant he was down to get some needles jolting in and out of his clear skin.

"If you're down, I'm down"

He gave me a cheeky smile, "what type of do-"

"Don't start that with me." I softly laughed

"I missed you," He glanced at me,

"I love you." I briefly kissed him, not wanting to distract his eyes from the road

"I love you more babe."
I blushed at the nickname and he squeezed my thigh going for my neck, I pulled back quickly.

"Wait until we get to the hotel." Sending him a wink I avoided his eyes,

"Such a fucking tease, Bryn."