The Beginning

"(Y/n) (Y/n) wake up." You hear someone call. "What." You shouted back. "Hurry up or you'll be late." My mother called. I got up out of bed and put on my necklace that I found in the woods one day and my normal clothes. Then I headed down stairs grabbed my toast and walked out the door. "Help someone please help me ahhh!!" I heard someone scream from far away I ran there as fast as I could. "Oh no Arlet a little girl is gonna try to save ... you ..  RUN it's (Y/n) ruuuun." The bully said. Before they could escape I grabbed one kicked him looked him in the eye and said. "What did I say about beating up on people." I said it with a look that I was sure pierced the boy with terror. Then I knelt down next to the boy that was getting beat. "Sorry about that." I said helping him up. "Th..Th.thank you so much for saving me my name is Armin what's your name?" He asked politely. "My name is (Y/n) I hope you are alright." I said still with an apologetic tone. "Wow you were awesome back there." I heard a voice call. "Oh hi Eren hi Mikasa." Armin called to the strangers. I then fled into the shadows before Armin could introduce me. Then I heard something it was a crumbling sound. I ran back to Armin. "Something is coming warn your family flee before it's too late go!" I shouted then I ran home to tell my family but the only one left was my uncle Levi he stood up and told me to run. I ran back to Armin who hadn't moved I grabbed him threw him over my shoulder and ran.

Hey guys hope you enjoy a comment for next update ok see ya.