Training Camp

Armin's P.O.V

It's been five years since--- W..What no it,it can't be no it's not possible h..her. " Hey umm y..You th..there. the girl then turned to face me it really was her. She turned back immediately. "No no no no it can't be him any one but him now he's gonna go all I owe you my life I will never leave your side stuff." I heard her mumble. "H..Hey you there (y..(y/ N) right." I said this and she took off. I yelled to her. "Thank you for saving my life from the titans five years ago." She continued to run until a crowd surrounded her. I thought she would be stuck in there and enjoying the fame but she just walked out of the crowd an annoyed look on h her face. Question after question was thrown at her but she continued to get closer to me. Before I new it she was dragging me by the arm and behind a cabin. This had happened before I put my hands up in defense but nothing happened. "You will stay way from me and when the training is over I expect you to join the MP and don't follow me ok. I didn't save you five years ago to see you die another day I want you to have peaceful live inside the walls do not and I repeat do not follow me , ever if you want to repay me for what I did you will listen and you will heed my words. Do I make myself clear." She said all of this then let me go I looked up at her. I had never noticed how beautiful she was her (e/c) eyes her (h/l) (h/c) hair she really was perfect she was strong smart and beautiful. In other words perfect. When I realized that I was staring my face got hot and my cheeks got red. I nodded and walked away.

Oooh Armin's got a crush hehehe bye