TITAN !!!!

"H..Hey where are we going?" Armin shouted. "Out of here you shouted back. "The...the titans are coming." You shouted. "What no there's a wall remember?" Armin said. You had always had a bit of a talent for seeing the future though you never told anyone and it was not always set in stone you could still see it. That's what mattered now you new it was going to happen and you had to get this boy out of there. "My grandfather we need to get him." Armin shouted breaking your thought process. You immediately turned and avoided a titan. "Where's your house at?" You asked him. "Do own this road and to the left." He said. "Ok." You said. You ran into a house and saw n old man standing there in shock. "Hey sir you need to get out of here get to the ships." You said and he immediately turned to you looked at Armin grabbed Armin's hand and ran out the door. Good they'll be safe. You thought. Armin couldn't help but to tell his grandfather to go back for you but he never did. You stood there satisfied that they would make it to the boats. Just before you noticed the titan was even there your uncle Levi swooped down and killed it. "(Y/n) what are you doing you need to run now." He shouted. You ran but instead of going to the boats you went to the gate you could not believe no one thought of that. You add it out safely then you saw the boats leave Yuno hoped that Armin boy was on there with his grandfather.

Armin's P.O.V

W..w...where is she she has to be here right there is no way she died. Even if she did I owe her she saved me from the bullies then the titan attacks I owe her my life and if she did die that is more the reason I owe her. I looked around the ship for her and couldn't find her so I turned to my grandfather and told him. "I want to join the scouts." I said firmly to him. "It's about a girl isn't it that girl that told you to run?" He asked. "Not just for her for Eren for Mikasa for humanity." I said that with all the confidence I could muster trying not to get yelled at. "Fine." He said. Wait fine that's it I would have expected a be careful or something. No I know what it is he thinks I won't pass training fine that is just one more reason to try. "I will pass and I will join the scouts." I said to him.

Hey hope you liked the chapter the next will be five years later not the chapter but the setting. Ok.bye