Chapter 6

*Josh's POV*

I started to eat my breakfast when Samantha ran quickly by.

"Where are you going in such a hurry and without breakfast?" I asked.

"Skating practice. I'll be back by 5 I promise." she said kissing my cheek.

"Okay. See you then." I told her. She left.

A hour later I went to the studio. Matt was there.

"Hey Ramsay." he said.

"Hi."

"Sleep well?" he asked.

"No. Samantha wakes up screaming at night. I've told her that she can tell me anything but she always says 'I'm fine.'."

"Is she okay? Like what's going on with her?" he asked.

"I wish I knew." I told him.

*Samantha's POV*

"You're terrible. Do it again. If you make the routine look like crap again I will personally come over there and break your legs." Richard yelled at me. It was so hard for me not to cry.

"Okay." I said restarting.

"Fail!" he shouted when I was doing my axle, messing me up and making me fall. "See what I mean? You are a failure at life. You will never amount to anything."

"I know Richard. I try so hard but, all I do is fail." I said holding back the tears. I skated up to the side of the rink where he was.

"How much have you eaten today?" he asked.

"Nothing." I told him.

He looked me dead in the eyes. "Good. Run it again." he told me.

"Wait, what time is it? I promised I'd be home by 5." I told him.

"Promised who?" he asked.

"Josh." I told him.

"I told you to break up with that piece of shit. He only makes you weaker." he told me.

"I know. That's what I was going tonight. Break up with him." I said trying to hide the fact that I was lying.

"Okay. Just one more thing. Come here." he said. I walked up to him. He pulled out a small pocket knife and cut my leg. As soon as he finished cutting my leg he turned around and walked away.

I went to the change room and started to cry. I got some paper towel to clean the blood off of my leg. After I did that I changed and went home.

*Josh's POV*

"Welcome home. Dinner is almost ready." I told her when she came home.

"Thanks. How was your day?" she asked kissing me on the cheek.

"Good. Yours?" I asked her.

"Okay." she told me. I looked at her. Her eyes were puffy and her lip was quivering. It looked like she was crying.

"You okay? You look like you were crying." I asked.

"No I'm fine. It's just I accidentally hit myself in the eye so it started to water." she told me.

"Okay. Dinner is ready. Time for you to enjoy some lovely spaghetti." I said putting some on her plate.

"Thank you sweetie." she said kissing me.

We sat and ate our food. Samantha kept looking like she was going to cry.

"So, wanna hang out in the hot tub for a bit?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll got get changed." she said smiling.

She got changed and went outside to the hot tub. After I put the plates in the sink I changed and joined her.

"You are so beautiful." I told her.

"Thanks." she said.

I looked at her leg. There was a cut that wasn't there last night.

"Where did you get that cut?" I asked her.

"On one of my skates when I was putting them away." she told me.

"Oh yeah did I tell you that I found out what I'm getting for your birthday?" I asked.

"Josh my birthday isn't for 2 months." she told me.

"I know but this one is going to take some time to plan it." I told her.

"Can you tell me what it is?" she asked.

"No." I said. She took her hands out of the water and hit me. I laughed and splashed her and she did the same thing back.

-

It was 3 in the morning. I was woken up by Samantha rolled around and almost screaming. I looked at her. She was crying and she looked almost like death.

"Stop. No. Get away from me." she cried. I shook her awake. She didn't even have to say anything she just hugged me like I just saved her from a demon.

"You'll be okay." I said as I held her tight. I let her cry to me. I didn't ask her what happened because I thought I would make it worse. I just held her.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Oh and good morning since it's like 12:30. Also I know I've been updating a lot but that's only because after a certain chapter I will be taking a brief fanfiction break. I will be back but, I just wanted all of you to know. Also when is the by now video going to come out?  This has been fun. Vote. Comment. Thanks :) *blows french kiss*