Chapter 12

*Josh's POV*

"I love you so much." Samantha told me as we got off the plane.

"I know." I told her. 

"So what resort are we staying at?" she asked.

"Matt, Cassidy, Ian, you, and me will be staying in Caribbean Beach resort. Mike, Caitlin and the kids are staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge." I told her.

"Okay lets go."

We got to the resort and unpacked.

"I love you so much." Samantha said.

"I love you too." I told her.

------------------------------------

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty." she said kissing me the next morning.

"I'm up I'm up." I said. 

"The park opens in half an hour. Get ready." she said tying up her hair.

"I will. Now go annoy everyone else until they wake up." she looked at me and pushed me off the bed.

As I got up off the floor she left the room. I got ready and met up with everyone at the bus.

"I am so excited. I haven't been to Disney in forever." Samantha told us.

"How long is forever?" Matt asked.

"I don't know. I was like 13 or 14. Nattie and I spent the whole time we were here doing everything imaginable."

"That's what I plan to do. Are we meeting Mike, Caitlin, and the kids at the park?" Cassidy asked.

"Yeah. By the flag pole in Main Town USA." I told them.

The bus arrived and everyone got on. Samantha quietly hummed along to the Disney song that was playing. When we arrived at the park Samantha got off the bus, almost knocking Ian over, and ran to the entrance.

*Samantha's POV*

Disney World is the most amazing place on earth and I'm here with the guy I love and my closest friends. 

"Where to first?" Josh asked.

"Can we meet Ariel? Please please pleeeeeeeeeeease?" I said.

"Fine come on." he said taking my hand.

After 20 minutes of waiting in line to meet Ariel, I finally got a picture with her.

"I want to go on the spinning cups." I told Josh.

"You go ahead. I'll meet you there." he told me.

Hours later we all had to go to our dinner.

"Can I meet you guys at the restaurant. I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Okay. Meet us in front of Ariel's Grotto." Cassidy told me. 

When I went to meet them at Ariel's Grotto but only Cassidy and Caitlin were outside. They pulled me inside and the band had all of their instruments out.

"Guys what is going on?" I asked.

"Hush. Now sit." Josh said pointing to a chair. I sat down and they began to play.

After the first couple of notes I realized what was playing. It was kiss the girl from The Little Mermaid.

"You've got to kiss the girl. Why don't ya kiss the girl? You gotta kiss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl." Josh sang at the end of the song. He got on one knee. "Samantha, will you marry me?" 

"Yes." I said with tears going down my face.