Chapter 9

I'm going to take this moment to beg for mercy from my Kaitlyn who almost killed me for the last chapter like you are going hunt me down in this chapter.

*Josh's POV*

I paced back and forth. I couldn't go into the room. I was scared that the doctors would give me bad news.

"Josh if you are so worried just go in there and see her." Matt said.

"I can't. I can't look at her with out feeling guilty. This is all my fault. She wouldn't be unconscious right now if it weren't for me." I told them.

"Josh calm down." Mike said.

"I'm sorry it's just I don't want to lose her like Ian lost Jemima. Where is he anyway?"

"He's with Samantha. He's been in there since before you left the room." Cassidy told me.

"Oh, why?"

"He didn't want you to be alone if anything happened." Cassidy told me.

I sat down. All of the possibilities ran through my head. I didn't like most of them. Ian came into the lobby of the hospital. His face didn't look worried or relieved.

"Josh," he said "come with me."

*Samantha's POV*

I stood in an ice rink. I looked around. No one was here. No one but, Nattie. My sister.

I went to run to her but she said "No. Go back. He won't be here. You have to go back to him."

I turned around and ran the other way.

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around the room. Only one person was here. It wasn't the person I was expecting. Ian was here.

"Ian? Where's Josh?" I asked.

"He is um he's in the lobby blaming all this on himself." he told me.

"Why? This is all my fault. I should have told him sooner." I told him.

"He just doesn't know what to do. I mean his Porcelain broke." Ian said. I almost started to cry.

"Can you go get him?" I asked.

"Yeah." Ian said leaving.

I laid back down in bed. I thought about what Ian said that his Porcelain broke. The door opened and I saw Josh. He ran to the bed.

"You're alive." he said cupping my face in his hands.

"I'm alive." I said.

"I thought you were dead." he said.

"Me too." I said starting to cry.

"But you're alive. We can be together." 

"I'm so happy. Did they arrest Richard?" I asked.

"Yeah. They thought it was me at first I had to get Matt to tell them that I was at the studio all day." he told me.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" he asked.

"You saved my life." I told him.

"I feel like it was all my fault."

"No Josh don't. Don't do that to your self. If it weren't for you I would be dead." 

"Your welcome." he said.

We sat in the room in silence for about an hour.

"Visiting hours are over in 10 minutes." the nurse said.

"Okay. I'll be out of your hair soon." Josh said. He looked back at me. "Are you okay?"

"No. Just never let go." I told him. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow." he whispered.

"Love you." I told him as he left. 

"Love you too." he said.

Hi sup guys. How did you like it? So Kaitlyn are you going to kill me and Emma. He he he. Thank you so much for reading. Oh and if you guys could check out my other fanfiction on me and my friends joined account kittyfangirlkat1234 that would be awesome. It's about Josh meeting a girl in Calgary almost 6 years ago. They went home and had sex. 3 weeks later she finds out she's pregnant and Josh is now a myth in her life. 5 years later Josh runs into her at a restaurant and he meets her son. Josh really wants to be apart of his life but she doesn't want anything to do with him. Please check it out. Also I Love You Wherever You Are is almost at 600 reads. I know it's not much compared to some but it makes me really happy that people I don't know read these. Thanks again. Vote. Comment. I love you guys. :) Oh and don't blink *blows french kiss*