-chapter 12-

Important authors note at end (: Thanks for reading dudes, your comments are awesome. Also Vic's pj's on top coz he's a cutie.

• Vic's Pov •

String after string of Kellin's cum shot onto my face as I slowly licked my lips of the salty liquid. I peered up at Kellin whilst doing so, to make him even more hot and bothered. But after a few seconds, his gaze faltered behind me and his eyes widened.

I groped his length again in my hands, kitten licking at the tip to bring his attention back to me, but all I felt was him covering me with a blanket. "Dude! Get out!"

I arched an eyebrow, lifting the blanket from atop of me, exposing my head and Kellin's still slightly hard cøck. Turning to see, my one and only shit head of a brother, doritos bag in hand, lazily shoving the cheesy snack into his mouth.

"Wheres the coke? Tony and I are watching Blades Of Glory and we can't find it," he said casually, like he didn't just walk in on his brother giving his boyfriend a blow job, cum all over his face.

"Mike! Do you not realize what's going on?! Get out!" I screeched, completely mortified. Kellin had covered himself by now, but my face was still coated in his cum.

Mike groaned, cramming more Doritos in his mouth and lazily shuffling out of my room, closing the door behind him.

I turned back to Kellin, giving him a look of disbelief. He returned the look, before erupting in a round of laughing. "You're brother is an idiot."

I scoffed, "Yeah, I know." Standing up from the ground, I gave him a gentle kiss, "Be right back, babe," I giggle, motioning to my dirty face.

On the way to the washroom, I dug through my drawers for pair of pajamas, deciding I'd just get into them now. Besides, I was feeling really lazy and especially a day after getting a tattoo, which the skin was still swollen and hurt like a bitch. Kellin would hopefully kiss it better.

Once I washed my face completely, taking off all my makeup as well, I stripped out of my clothes and into my pajamas. Grabbing my brush, I untangled all the knots in my hair, wondering what Kellin thought about the blow job. I'd had sex before, but actually never gave a blow job.

• Kellin's pov •

That was. . . amazing. Vic's lips were so soft and the way he left tender kisses along my length was so good. Only thing I would have changed was Mike walking in on us. Never again, I tell you.

Lost in my own little dream land of how good that blow job was, I saw Vic walk in the room from the corner of my eye. He wore pajama shorts and an oversized t-shirt, his hair braided into two, cute little braids, and my absolute favorite part was that he wasn't wearing makeup. This was the first time I'd seen him without it. But he looked so amazing as his natural self. . .

Vic shyly approached me, tugging at the bottom of his shirt to smooth it out. "Awe, those are cute," I coo, eyeing his pj's.

He giggled softly, "Thanks. My daddy bought me them."

God that was hot. He was hot. Fuck, just looking at him made me get nervous and those stupid butterflies. This felt like some stupid, high school crush, but I loved it no matter.

I smiled at him, patting the spot next to me on his bed. He excitedly crawled over to me, giving me a better look of his flawless, make-up-free face.

We lay down side by side, my hand resting on Vic's hip, running my thumb across the small area of skin exposed from his pajama shirt riding up. "You're gorgeous," I sighed. Being this close up to Vic made me realize how beautiful he really was.

He bit his lip bashfully, his cheeks turning a pink hue. "Oh hush."

I chuckled at him, pressing my lips softly to his forehead, apologizing for my lip rings touching him. I didn't know if that turned him off having the cool metal against his skin.

Vic shook his head rapidly, "No, no! I love them, you look so handsome with them." He smiled adorably up at me and pecked my nose. Now it was my turn to blush.

My tattooed hand ran slowly down his smooth, thin leg. Whatever moisturizer he used was some good shit. Unintentionally, images of a gorgeously naked Vic filled my mind. His body must be like a work of art under those clothes. While mine was basically a scribbled on canvas.

A wide smile stretched my lips when Vic traced the tattoos on my neck and shoulders. He left a chaste kiss to my right shoulder, making the spot tingle with a warm feeling. A small sigh of content fell past my lips as Vic mouthed tenderly at my collar bone.

Glancing down, I caught a glimpse of Vic's tattoo. I was proud to see I did that on my own boyfriend. He looked so sexy with those tattoos, and I found it funny how he got two tattoos in one month of knowing me.

God, I wouldn't be shocked if by the end of the year he'll be covered in tattoos. Of course, he'd look amazing to me no matter what, but I love having my cutesy, girly Vic.

"Give me a kiss," I tell him, feeling him giggle against my shoulder. His lips trailed tiny kisses all the way up to mine, where he kissed me softly. His button nose brushed against mine as he tilted his head to the side.

I grasped his hip firmly, pulling his tiny body closer to mine. Moving to America was definitely the best decision I ever made.

[][][][][]

Hey! It was hard to write this, I've been feeling good lately, but I gained a lot of weight and I just feel so horrible about myself. You guys are so sweet, though. Love you.

Anywho, since you guys got Nerd to over 20k reads, I want to write something special. Like if you want a one shot written or something or anything written just comment it and I'll post it ! (: Party on, dudes.