Lilliana

Natasha's p.o.v.

    As soon as Tony started talking about how he had adopted a little girl name Isabella, two things started going through my head. One, the name Isabella was very familiar to me. Two, I wondered if I should tell everyone a secret. I looked over at Clint and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. He nodded at me to speak up.

"Tony" I said.  "Yes Natasha" he replied. "Clint and I actually adopted a daughter three years ago, and she's a mutant like Isabella" I told everyone

  Everyone gasped at that shocking news, except Tony. "Well why don't you invite her over her to meet Isabella" he replied. "Ok" I got out my phone and told her to come over.

 Lilliana's p.o.v.

     I walked up to the door of the house my mom told me to meet her at. I looked through the window... and I was not happy with someone I saw. I'd know that girl anywhere. I didn't bother knocking, I just burned the door down with fire and started screaming my head off. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE? WHO INVITED THAT MANIAC? GET HER OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isabella ran away the second she saw me. I started chasing her up the stairs throwing fire at her. We stopped at the top of the stairs and threw fire at each other until we both fell to the ground, to tired to keep fighting.