Chapter 16-Sister

Dillian POV

"I choose......the gang." I said.

"Hey, Dillian. I have a secret about your sister." I turned around to face Alex.

"What is it?"

"Say goodbye!" then he was infront of Sydra and stabbed her. Then it clicked.

"No!" I yelled. I ran over to Alex, grabbed him by the collar, and punched him, "How could you keep a secret like that from me and then stab her?!!" I kept on punching him until I was pulled off of him.

"Go help Chase." Jake said. I nodded and ran over to Chase and Sydra.

"It's ok Sydra, breath in and out." I told her. "I can't lose you. Not now." I whispered.

Sydra POV

"I can't lose you. Now now." Dillian whispered.

"It's ok. I want leave you or Chase. I promise." I told them both.

After getting cleaned up and Chase and Dillian arguing over who will take me to bed. Dillian won and Chase told him where to go. Dillian sat down with me on his lap.

"Sydra?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not our only brother you have one  other brother named Ian. He won't stop trying to look for you. I bet he's out there bow looking for you maybe even me." he chuckled a little which made me giggle, "Sydra. He's been dying to find you once he found out about you from our uncle, uncle Stan. Tjats why we joined the gang because we thought, even though we didn't know what you looked like, that they would help. Looked like they didn't. I want you to meet Ian. He's a little bit older than me. 22 to be exact I'm only 19. How old are you?"

"16 and yes I want to meet him. When did you guys leave?" I said softly.

"I was only a new born baby and Ian was only 4 when mom left. So we didn't leave mom did."

"Oh."

"Yeah well you should get some rest." he said while he got up.

"Ok." he soon finished putting me to bed and I went to sleep.