Chapter 14-Muscels

Chasse POV

I heard a faint voice and looked up. Sydra was singing. Soon after everyone was watching her with her eyes closed.

She soon opened her eyes when she finished and then blacked out.

I quickly threw one last punch and kick, then ran to Sydra. I picked her up and ran somewhere far but, but, all the boys, except for Jackson and his boys, knew about the place. It was a little white house, with a white fence around it, a brown door with a gold handle, a garden in the back, one maid, one butler, one gardener, and the boy's dogs named Muscle-David's dog, Gram-Jake's dog, and Young-Wyatt's dog. As soon as I opened the door all the dogs ran to me and made me fall and drop Sydra. It took me a couple of minutes to get at least two dogs away until I heard a giggle. I looked up and saw Muscle licking Sydra in the face.

One thing I didn't expect but, she did it......

She pet the dog.

All the dogs have modes to. Muscle with strong mode, Gram with invisibility mode, and Young with flying mode.

And Muscle did NOT like loving, just like David.

I was brought out of my thought's when I heard a scream. I saw Sydra on the floor with her hands brought to her ears and Muscles laying down, licking her side.

I walked to her side and kneeled down. I took her hands off her ears while she kept screaming and crying. I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my torsos while I wrapped my arms around her waist. She then wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her to the kitchen while her head was in the crook of my neck and cried.

"Are you hungry?" I whispered.

"Y-ye-yes p-pl-pleas." she stuttered.

"Shh, what do want to eat?" she removed her head from my chest, that was wet from her tears, and looked at me.

"Can we have ice cream, French vanilla?" she smiled.

"Your lucky, that's my favorite ice cream, and yes." I chuckled.

"Yay!" I sat her the.

Counter, grabbed some bowls and spoons. Then I grabbed the ice cream and put it in the bowl. I gave one bowl to Sydra and then picked her up with one hand, the other I had ice cream, and walked into the movie room.

"What do you want to watch?" I looked at the movies that we had.

"Umm...........how about 'NEMO'." she smiled.

"Ok." I smiled back.

****HOUR 1/2 LATER****

The movie was over and looked back at Sydra. She was sleeping and crying. I got up from my seat, keeled down, and put my hand on her cheek.

"Sydra, come on wake up." I said softly. Her eyes started fluttering open. "Let's go to the bedroom, yeah?" she nodded.

"Can you carry me?" she whispered still sleepy. I nodded and picked her up, her head was laying on my chest and her hands had a handful of my shirt. I walked up to my room and laid her down on the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put some pajama pant's on. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sydra laying, peacefully on the bed. I got out a white shirt that was a little to small for me and some comfy pants. I walked over to Sydra and got her dressed in to something more comfy. I tucked her in and walked downstairs to get some warm milk.

I was waiting for the milk to be done when I heard the back door open.

Dang it, I forgot to lock the back door. I thought.

I grabbed my gun that was on the counter and slowly walked out of the kitchen. I heard someone fall over a chair in the dining room.

"Watch where ya goin'! They could be a sleep." Someone whispered/yelled.

"Sorry." someone else replied.

I quickly turned the light on and put the gun up, about ready to shoot. I looked up and only saw a very scared Wyatt.

"PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!!" Wyatt yelled. I the looked over and saw a laughing Jake and a hungry David.

Uh OH!

When David is hungry, he is mad.

We all jumped, expect David, and heard a tiny, sleepy whisper.

"Chase, what's going on?" I turned around and saw a very sleepy Sydra. I put the gun on the dinning table and walked over to her.

"What are you doing up?" I bring her into my chest, sighing.

"I woke up with yelling."

"I'm sorry. Come on I got some warm milk, and/or if you want some ice cream?" she had a small smile but still nodded. "How about I make you a French vanilla milkshake and bring it up to you, while David brings you back up stairs." she nodded and walked over to a mad David. She then hugged him and he loosened up a little and picked her up bridal style.

Sydra POV

"Thank you." I whispered to him when we where heading down the hallway.

"Just shut up, ok." he said angrily making me flinch.

"S-so-sorry." I whispered, holding back my tears.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just hungry and when I'm hungry I'm mad." he said while laying me down in the bed. He then wiped a tear I didn't know fell. "Shh, don't cry, ok?" he wrapped me in a hug and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Are you guys alright?" I heard Chase ask.

"it was an accident, I got mad and said something angrily and she started to cry."

"Well, ok, you can go now." David walked out and Chase handed me my French Vanilla milkshake.

He laid on the other side and pulled me onto his chest while I kept drinking my shake. He stroked my hair and then kissed my cheek, which I giggled to it.

After I finished my shake I fell back a sleep.