[7] Class

EDITED

BELLAMY'S POV

As I was walking down the hallway with the Princess on my arm, I look over to her. Her blonde hair bouncing as she walked, her blue eyes shimmering in the fluorescent lighting. She glanced over to me and I quickly looked away. Oops, she caught me staring. I glance at her out of the corner of my eye and see her smiling. Her smile was beautiful.

We were coming up on the classroom, Mrs. Blaire's 2nd period English class, which only had like 15 minutes left. I stopped and turned to the Princess. She stopped also and turned towards me.

"Why are we stopping?" She asked me.

"Do you want to just skip the rest of 2nd period and we can just hide out somewhere until 3rd period?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes so we could talk without being interrupted.

"Sure why not, it's not like were missing much. There's only a few minutes left anyways." She says agreeing quite easily. "So, where to until our next class?"

"Um, how about the Commons. There is no one there this time of the day."

"Sure, let's go." She says and starts walking the wrong way.

"Uh, Princess." I say and she turns around, her hair flipping over her shoulder.

"I'm going the wrong way, aren't I?"

"Yeah, kinda." I state, pointing the other way.

"Got it." Now with her walking the other way, I catch up to Clarke. This should be an interesting day.