in which he does the impossible for her

antoine couldn't remember the last time he spent the entire week outside of his house or the atletico madrid practice grounds. it was crazy how elisa brought so much happiness to him.

"so, lisa what's the next adventure?" he asked her on regular friday afternoon. he was hanging out at her apartment. elisa was sitting across from him with a macbook in her lap, typing her heart out.

"well, my boss called me the other day when i sent him my story over your football game and apparently i have to do one over real madrid too so," she said and slowly antoine caught on. "oh no, i am not going to that place."

"please anto, i need you to come and help me, i know nothing about football." she said and went to sit next to him. "and i searched and found out real madrid's forward striker is french maybe you can help me get an interview."

"god, fine i guess. you're lucky this weekend is el clásico and it would be a great game to write about." he said. slowly a smile spread onto elisa's face.

"so, what do you say?" she asked him in sweetest voice she could. "i'll call benzy and see if i can interview him. wait, even better i'll see if i can get a word with their coach, zidane."

"gosh, i love you so much grizi." she said throwing her arms around his neck. making him smile to himself and enjoy the feeling of her hugging him.

it was only a matter of days before el clásico came to be. antoine had kept his promise and contacted his french friend for some interviews. elisa spent countless nights investing more about the club. having her boss ask for a story like this was important, so she wanted this to be good.

karim benzema was completely strucked when antoine called saying he was going to go to their football game. all it took was for antoine to say this was a favor for a girl friend for the real madrid player to say yes. antoine knew that once their national team reunited again, the teasing would never end. but he didn't care, he was making elisa happy and that's all that mattered.

the traveled early in the morning to the santiago bernabeu. antoine wore a cap, hoodie, and dark shades so no one would recognize him. he did have to tell fernando and another close friend luciano vietto about his adventure to the enemy's game. they found it completely adorable for him to accompany elisa there and supported him with everything.

"please tell me you didn't buy a real madrid jersey, because i will be so disappointed." he told her as they walked into the stadium.

there were hundreds people outside of the stadium singing anthems, everyone wearing the merengue jereys. there were some fans sporting the barcelona colors. it fascinated elisa how much spanish people loved the football. it was something the couldn't live without. "this seems a little crazy, grizi. what if i die here today?" she asked.

antoine graciously laughed and drove his arm around her shoulder pulling her close to his body. "i won't let that happen to you." he said.

they had to get through the security to get into the excluded parts of the santiago bernabeu. elisa wasn't really interested that much but she knew how much this meant for her job. they came to hault outside of a door that read, real madrid. she came to the conclusion this was the locker room.

"alright, i texted karim they should be out any minute." antoine said and they all came out as if they had heard his words.

there was really only one of the guys that elisa recognized, and that was the great cristiano ronaldo. she knew him by the endless, man-candy monday posts on instagram her friends posted. karim immediately came to greet antoine and introduced everyone. she had done her research so a few of them were a bit familiar to her.

it wasn't much she had to do, all she did was ask a couple a questions to the ones who volunteered, and take pictures with the entire squad and some individuals here and there. antoine stood at the back with their coach, the great zidane. they've known each other for a while, since of them were well-known french superstars. he kept an eye to see how elisa fascinated the madrid players.

there was one player in particular who enjoyed her company. his name was james rodriguez. the colombian would never keep his eyes off of her and always kept a smile on his name with her. after the interviews were over he had gave her a hug and said something that left antoine fuming of jealousy. "so can i take you out to dinner?"

[james or antoine?]