The Way I Love You

The Way I Love You - Selena Gomez

"Ashley, Jared has been waiting for you for a long time and why are you late?" My mom greeted me as I walk into my room.

I sighed.

"What do you want?" I sighed hanging my bag behind the door.

"Where were you?" He asked with a serious look crossing his hands over his chest.

"We were-"

"Why did he kissed you?" He asked cutting me off.

"It was just -"

"Why did you kiss him?" He asked cutting me off again.

"What the hell is your problem Jared? What do you want? You are going to kill Drew now? You are going beat him up? Kill me! Beat me! Don't touch him! I don't know what's wrong with you. What do you really want? Why are you waiting for me? Wasting your time wait for me to come back and being all stupid and fool asking me like I am seven year old girl who just got back home from a stranger's house! What the fuck Jared?! Tell me what do you want? WHAT?!" I scolded him as my tears falling down. I will just let everything go.

"No, it's what do you want? What have I done to make you really hate me? What the fuck Ash? What have I done? You left me and go with him. What do you think I am? A fucking doll?" He went on.

"You beat Zack till he went away from me! You wont me to be happy right? What do you want? I need a fucking damn boyfriend but you just beat each of them! Go die Jared, Go die! I don't need you in my life. You are just an asshole!" I scolded.

"If you want a boyfriend, You could just ask me and I can be your boyfriend!" He replied with watery eyes. His eyes are deepen red.

"You are playboy." I went on as the tears falling down unstopable.

"You said you don't need me." He sighed.

"Yeah."

"I am not going to give a shit about you anymore." He went on then leave me alone.

What have I said? I didn't meant it. I'd never meant it. I love him. I couldn't be able to get through life without him. I just, I hate it when he treated me like that. I went to my bed and lay down crying as much as I can.

I am sorry Jared.

***

I went rush to the Hospital. While I was sleeping, my mom wake me up said that we need to go to Hospital. My mom said something happen till he told me,

Jared was in an accident.

"Go die Jared, Go die! I don't need you in my life. You are just an asshole!"

What I said keep playing in my head. Please, don't.

I called Drew and tell him anything. He drove to Hospital rushly. When I saw him walking my way, I run to him and hug him. I told him what I said to Jared. He keep quite and keep squeezing my hands giving me strenght.

"I am here, for you. Lets pray for him together okay?" He went on giving me a hug.

We wait for the doctor and my tears still falling. Drew keep giving me advice and tells me everything is going to be alright. But I know, it's not. My mother and my father try to comfort Drew's mother. His father went to London and on the way back home.

I cry and keep crying while praying to God to not take him away from me. I keep praying and I won't stop.

It's all because of me. If I didn't say that to him, He'd be with me by now, sleeping with me. We did it a lot and no one cares.