Breathe your love

Breathe your love - Jasmine Villegas

**

"Do you love me?" He asked with his husky voice.

I studied his face. His nose, his lips, his eyes, his everything is so perfect. He is so perfect as a guy could be. I moved my hand to cup his cheek.

He smile.

"Do you love me?" He asked, again.

"I do." I answered looking through his mesmerizing eyes. "You know, I love you more than anyone in this whole world ever could. That day.. I was-"

He cut me off.

"It was not your fault, princess. I shouldn't push you. Tell you what to do. You are big enough to decide what's the best for you and I should- I should have let you decide what you want." His tear fell.

That's when I felt so hurt. My heart is aching and my eyes started to burn. He don't know, - He never know how much he means to me. This month, I have been through without him by my side, hurt me like hell. It has been more than hell for me.

I hurt him when he asked me questions. Questions that I supposed to answer instead of telling him to go die. I thought, he was really die. He was not. He is right here, with me. I know I hurt him but.. - I get this one more chance that I shoudn't wasted.

"Babe.." I called him. I love, I just love calling him like that.

I looked around and notice that we are in a large room. There is nothing but walls. There is no other colour but white. I am wearing same shirt that I wore this morning. My favourite blouse perfectly loose in my body. The shirt I gave him for his last year birthday perfectly wrapped around his body that goes with his blue black jeans.

He smiled, brushing off my cheekbone making me giggle. "Yes Princess?"

I love it when he called me Princess. I love him for calling me Princess. I have always wanted to be Princess but he said, I am already his Princess. Since then, He is always calling me Princess.

"Don't leave me, again. Okay?"

"Sweetheart, I-"

"I'd do anything to make it up to you. Please stay with me." I beg as tears stream down my face. The thought of him leaving me hitting me so hard that it hurt. Hurt.

"I can't." He answered and glued his eyes on the floor.

"Why can't you?"

"I have gone. I have gone from your life. You wanted me to. I can't come back." He purse his lips into thin line. "I just can't." He looked into my eyes.

His eyes. I miss those eyes. Those Light brown with a hint of green eyes. It is mesmerizing. It is glued in mine. I stared at him. No, I have never wanted him to leave. That day, yes. I wasn't meant it. I need him more than, - more than I need anyone else. I loved him.- I am in loved with him.

"I-I did not meant it. I never meant it. Please, come back." My right hand cup his cheek while my other hand around his neck.

"You, you did." He stood up making me fell. "You hate me." He cried. "You just don't know how much I love you, Ash." His tears fell down unstopable. Hurt. That's what I felt. I cried but I have no capability to stand up. All I know is I have hurt him. Hurt him in a way that he never been hurt before.

"I have tried my best to make everything right for you,- for us. I don't want you to fall for others. I don't want you had your eyes on other guys. I don't want other guy love you more than I do. I know, I never be good for you. But, Ash.. I have always thought you are-" He stopped trying to hold back the tears.