Beside You

Beside You - 5 seconds of summer

**

He shoved his legs against mine making me giggle. At first, I tried my best to hold on the laugh but when he started doing it again and again, till Ms Nathia noticed and make a sarcastic line that gets him red, I can't hold on the laugh.

"Is everything all right, Ms Caldet?"

I gulp and nod my head.

"Yeah, everything is alright," I glance at Luke who is actually had playful smile on his lips.

"Yes, I hope so. And class, please pay attention." She warned the whole class.

I slap Luke's lap making him smile even wider.

I would admit that.. It's kinda annoying but I would more admit that smile- His smile is like everything to me. Although I know, I shouldn't fall so easy for him, my heart fluttering everytime I see his smile. Acknowledgely, I am actually staring at him till I heard someone call my name for a few times.

"Oh, yes? W-wait. Why are you here? I mean, when did you come?"

He smiled. "Enjoying the view, huh?"

"No, no. It was- I just was thinking of something..- something that actually make sense."

As he laid his eyes on me for a few minutes without looking away, I know that I caught his attention, I know, I would die of questions, He will obviously attacks me with questions, Something that actually make sense. What I just said, again?

"Save it. Tell me later." I glance over him and he tug his lips down.

"I-"

I got cut off  by the tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, I will get going now. Got something to do," Luke smiled then his eyes change to Drew who already beside me and give Drew a friendly smiled then go away.

***

"But seriously," I bite on my sandwich and rolled my eyes.

Drew keep asking me if i am okay and why did I look at Luke like that. Well i of course I had to tell him something that can make him believe. Something that make sense.

"Did you really see the flies? Since when we had flies in the class? Well okay, then why won't you just slap on the flies?" He questioned.

I know, flies don't really make sense but what else?

"Well uh," i rolled my eyes and bite on the sandwich again. I keep stuffing on the sandwich so i shouldn't answer to his.. Billion of questions.

"What actually make sense? When you said that something that actually make sense.." He tilt his head to meet my eyes.

"Well um okay." The words already started to airing in my head. "So you asked me why I didn't slap the flies.. Well, the thing that don't make sense is.. Uh-um the thing that make sense is his perfume is too sweet that attracts the flies," i continued stupidly, "i was thinking why would the flies attack on him not me?"

I tried. I try to make up stupid story and its even stupider to think he would believe. I smiled.

"Ash..." He called on my name and smile.

"Um, he is just, he looks like Jared."

"Not that."

"Yes it's that"

He smile.

That smile.

"isn't he cute?"

He smile. "Knew it" then he continue to eat. No more words from him. He did not say anything till the bell ring for the next class.

English class. The most boring and irrelevant class of all time.

"Ash, i will be going home late." He finally spoke as we rush down to class.

"It's alright." I smiled and walk to class with him.

We are lucky that Mrs Brooke has not come yet. She is a very strict teacher. She would do anything to make you regret of your behavior. Every teacher have their pet but not her. No pet for her. She treated everyone equally. That is what I like about her. The only thing.

"I am so sorry little girl, you are late" He smile as a greet when i took a seat beside him. Where it used to be of me and  Jared.

"Don't deny."

"Ehm?"

"You miss me." I winked.

He smile. That smile is the perfect smile yet the most hypnotizing. I found myself drown deeply with his smile. His smile is the perfect view for now.

"Ash," he called on my name and place his hand on my shoulder. "You are so cute when you stare like that," he chuckle nervously and continue, "I found myself melting," he smile.

.. And i found myself heating. Burning. I feel myself freeze. Time freeze. World stops. My cheeks red because I can feel it is burning. I try to change my view or at least try to move my head away. Im freezing.

"Ash!" He shouted.

My eyes constantly look at the owner of the voice, "Hi, I-"

"What else make sense?" Drew asked as he placed a book in front of me.

I hear him giggle but i try not to look because i know, the moment i do.. The moment my eyes lay on him, there is no other beautiful view.

I smile.