Prologue

The little fairy strolled around,trying so hard to follow and sense the laughter of her parents travelling through the green forest.

She felt like a "dog",an animal she heard from her human friend Shreya.

She felt like a dog hunting for hares in the forest with only little sight.
She caught sight of her beautiful mother's long silky blue dress as it swept peacefully on the dried leaves.

"Malaine,I can sense you" the Queen of Faeland called out with her known cheerful demeanor.
The little fairy thought her mother was mocking her,Although it was a typical game of hide and seek.
Malaine searched through the forest without using any of her acquired abilities.

"You need to learn how to live without them,you never know little one" She recalled her father,King of Faeland prompting her.
"Malaine,try a bit harder" She was brought back to reality by the voice of her loving father,this time his voice was a mocking one.

Little Malaine turned her head quickly to the direction of his voice but she didn't see him.
If there was one thing the little fairy couldn't handle,it was impatience.

She inherited that from her grandma Margaret,past queen of Faeland. They say she was a very impatient queen who did things quickly without thinking about consequences.

It didn't matter to Malaine how her grandma was impatient,she loved her no doubt. She was the closest to her grandmother.
Her parents weren't surprised when Malaine turned out to be impatient as the old lady.

In Queen Margaret's reign,where vampires killed the king,Malaine's grandfather,the queen didn't hesitate to banish vampires from the Faeland.

Malaine heard that vampires used to live in the land happily as everyone else.
But all that faded away when one of them ripped the heart of the king out.

It was none other than his most trusted and loyal servant who was called Des.
He was now the ruler of all the vampires,who now resided in a hidden place.

Some demons said they found them in the mist of humans,some witches claimed it was a lie. But particularly,the one person who was more affected by the King's death was his daughter Roseline,the little fairy's mother.

Even though the vampires where banished,Roseline sent a death spell to all the vampires.
It was like a curse,any vampire who falls in love with anyother mythical creature shall die at the age of 300.

That age was considered as 18 in human age,and was considered a child in Malaine's world.
Roseline thought that would help put vampires existence to be extinct.
Since they couldn't love,they wouldnt be able to conceive.

But Malaine's mother was wrong.
They had intercourse and had vampire children.
They made their hearts as cold as ice.
They thought their kids never to love even those who gave birth to them.

There was nothing like love in the world for vampires.
It was only,lust and survival.
They kill ruthlessly to survive.
Their targets were only the humans around.

At the age of 10,little Malaine learned all about this.
There were books written about all of what happened in the past and Malaine loved reading history.

Malaine train of thoughts stopped as she felt herself being brought back to her current situation.
Malaine had the ability to relive in the past when she was recalling what ever she read.
She was warned by her mother and father not to do that,as some stories weren't fun to watch.

"Mom!,Dad!,...I want clues...please" Little Malaine tried to make her voice seen like a mumble.
For that always gets to the soft spot of her parents.
This time,her parents didn't budge as Malaine lost her patience.

She stomped her foot on the ground as the little child she was,
"Thats it! ..im using it" She said with determination

Soon enough,Malaine's white feathery wings came out from her back.
She felt her powers,flowing through her,as if they were caressing each corner of her little body with It's green usual rays.

She sighed with relief,but that quickly faded away when she felt no presence of neither the King nor the Queen.
"Mom! Dad! Where are you!?"

Hi..its me again!
This is my new story!
Thanks to bia for making me a story cover!
Read,Comment and Vote if you liked it! Xx