1.The Council

Malaine sat on her throne,with the same face she worn since the disappearance of her parents.Eyes full of anger,with a furious demeanor,gaze which could cause the death of anyone who made her snap.

Faeland has been living in peace,yet the fairies,werewolves,witches,trolls and the other mythical creatures were not happy.They fear their queen might do something horrible with all the pent up anger she's feeling,yet none of them dared to speak up.

They knew that she was one of the most powerful living in their world.Malaine's mom was a hybrid(Vampire-werewolf breed) and her dad was a fairy,making her a hybrid fairy.She was one in a million.Some of the mythical creatures despised her for being part vampire,but they all knew they couldn't stand a chance with her.

"Shall I come in my queen?" Liam Payne,the queen's most trusted warrior asked quietly.He was known for his fearlessness,bravery and strength on the battle field.He led the fairies of Faeland alongside their queen.She's a girl,but yet she goes out to battle with men.Liam was the only one who somehow found a way to convince the queen,make her smile,it took him years to make Malaine laugh.

Malaine made a hand gesture as Liam got in and bowed his head.
"You chose this boring day to be formal liam? Stop calling me "my queen" She rolled her eyes at liam and he smiled widely.
"Malaine,there's a meeting ..the council is waiting for you" Liam stated still with the same smile as Malaine gave him a bored look.

"Ughh ..those elders have taken a liking to countless meetings! We've had one in this week already,I thought meetings were supposed to be held once in a month?" She muttered angrily.
"Calm down ..I'm sure its nothing big ..just some few hours and we're done! We could go battle it out ..just you and me ..see who wins this time" Liam rambled trying to make her go to the meeting with the elders.

The elders were the wisest of all in the council.They helped Malaine and her predecessors in running Faeland.It consisted of the most powerful creatures,two werewolves,two fairies,two demons,two hybrids,and two witches.They were older than Malaine and Liam,so they knew better.

Dylan and Michael were the werewolves,Damon and Kahlan were the demons,Tori and Jane were the fairies,Ian and Alice were the hybrids and Sandra and Saphire were the witches forming the council.
Though Liam was just a warrior,Malaine made him part of the council because she felt she needed someone her age to be there.She was 350,which was 19 in human age and Liam was 400 which was 20 in human age.

Malaine rose up from her throne and playfully hit Liam's arms.
"We both know who's the strongest Payne"
Liam just nodded and walked beside the Queen as the roamed the castle.Servants scurried off like puppies after greeting the Queen and she nods.

Liam opens the door to the council room when the reach.Malaine walked into the room with her head held high to acknowledge her presence.

All the elders stood up and bowed their heads and sat down waiting for her to sit down

Liam pulled her chair and she sat down with a slight smile to him as he sat next to him.