4:Rage Climax

"Malaine,what you did was totally childish!" Jack rose his voice at the Queen,and she slightly whimpered at his tone of voice.

Malaine knew threatening the vampire clan was a horrible mistake,It will only give the vampires a signal that there was going to be a world war sooner or later.Liam gently squeezed Malaine's hand which was closer to him,He noticed that Malaine was in utter most confusion right now.

"Jack,calm down man" Louis smiled

"What your sister did was wrong!"

"I know,but everybody makes mistakes,chill"

Jack sighed running his hand through his hair.His eyes diverted to Liam.Liam gulped as he knew what was coming.

"And you! I thought you knew better! You're soo blindly in l-"

"Thats enough Jack!" Damon narrowed his eyes at Jack to stop him from continuing his sentences.Liam sighed in relief as he didn't want his feelings being confessed to Malaine by someone else.
Malaine was surprisingly quiet the whole time.Saphire gazed at her and saw how Malaine's eyes was slowly turning red.

"Oh no! She has reached her rage climax!" Saphire panicked as the rest of them stared at Malaine very scared.Even Jack was scared.

The last time Malaine reached her rage climax was when a young child at school told her that her mom and dad were dead.Malaine destroyed the school,and half of Faeland all by herself.
The only person able to calm her down was her mother.Malaine was a very strong creature and so her rage climax was dangerous.
All the creatures had their rage climax,but it was minor one.
They just destroy a few things and that's all,But for the Queen,it was half of Faeland.

"Malai-ne ..calm down babe ..Louis is here" Louis touched her with his hand and quickly withdrew it.He had half of his finger burned.
Liam and Jack gasped at the same time confused as to what she would do.
Malaine's rage climax was triggered by either extreme confusion,anger or hurting her loved ones.

Saphire,Alice and Damon called the guards to tell all the maids in the castle and male servants to get out.
The whole castle begin to shake as Malaine slowly got up.

Jane and Tori quickly stood infront of Malaine,trying to access Malaine's mind without actually touching her.They tried to fill her mind with happy memories she shared with everyone,which was mostly Liam.
A bright light was emitting from both Jane and Tori as what they were doing was slowly working.
Malaine's red eyes were slowly coming to normal as she sat down but not completely.

Suddenly her rage came back again throwing Jane and Tori back to the nearest wall hardly.
Malaine started to walk,every step of hers causing the whole place to shake,like there was an earthquake.

"Quick! Someone do something!" Jack yelled as he stood in front of Malaine trying to block her way.
Malaine emitted a mighty scream,a scream which echoed into the the whole of Faeland.
Jack held his ears with his hands as he was directly standing in front of Malaine.
Blood started to ooze out of Jack's nose and mouth as he fell to the floor helplessly.
____________________________________

Harry Styles held the bars of his cell strongly as the whole place was shaking.
One guard that Harry knew and was a caring guard walked to Harry's cell trying to control his breath.

"Whats happening!? Is it an earthquake?"

"No Harry! ..its the Queen,she has reached her rage climax" William answered.

"Its supposed to be minor! How come its an earthquake!?"

"She's the strongest creature Harry! She can destroy half of Faeland!"