Chapter 7: What Happened?

I woke up in the hospital. I saw Whitney and Brenda in the room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You hit your head." Brenda replied.

My head hurt like crazy. I had all these needles in me. I tried avoiding them, they gave me the hibbie- jibbies.

Whitney came close to me and whispered in my ear," I told Justin you're in here. He'll be here as soon as possible."

Oh my god. He was probably busy doing something, and now he's gonna be in here. "Where's mom?" I asked my sister.

"I don't know" Brenda replied.

Then the flashback came, my mom pushed me hard that I hit my head. Wow, she's so immature, she can't even own up to her own actions. The nurse walked in, she told me I almost damaged my cranium. Well, I don't think I'll be forgiving my mom for this anytime soon. The nurse was so nice, her name was Melissa. She vaccinated me again, ugh I hate vaccines. The vaccine relaxed me, I was numb. I fell asleep again. The nurses took me into surgery to get stitches on the back of my head.

----Whitney's point of view-------

Pam was having a surgery, why isn't her mom here? There is so much anticipation, right now. I hope Pam is okay. When the nurse said she was so close to death, my heart sank. I can't imagine life without my best friend. She's my sister basically.

2 hours passed. They send Pam to a a recovery room.

"I have to go pick my daughter up, text me if anything happens, okay?" Brenda told me.

"Okay." I replied. Brenda left the room and I was alone with Pam.

"Ding ding ding ding" Pam's phone blew up with messages. I picked her iPhone up and saw they were from Justin.

"Pam are you ok?"

"I'm working with my grandpa I'm hurrying up to see you baby girl"

"I'll be there soon I promise"

"I feel bad that I'm not by your side "

Aw, Justin really cares about her, that's so sweet. I grabbed Pam's hand saying, "wake up pamburger" she slowly moved and said, "where's the burgers?"

"You're so crazy" I said.

She fell asleep once again. I turned the tv on and laid on the recliner, the hospital provided. Nurse Melissa walked in,

"hey, Pamela will be going home tonight. She'll be okay, she has a few stitches on her head, but they're small. If her head hurts make sure she takes 2 pills of Advil. Any questions?"

"She has to go to pool party tomorrow, will she be able to go in this condition?" I asked.

"She can, just make sure her injuries don't get injured again" Nurse Melissa said.

"Okay" I smiled and nodded my head.

I heard 3 Knocks at the door.

Nurse Melissa opened the door and walked out. It was Justin. He had roses in his arms and 3 'Get well soon' balloons. "Is she asleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, she'll wake up soon" I said.

"She looks gorgeous when she sleeps. When you told me she was in the hospital, I freaked out a little."

"I'm sorry, I freaked out too."

"How'd you even find out, if she was in her sister's house?"

"Her sister texted me."